"Excuse me-" they said at once and they all shut up looking towards them.

"What's the matter Hyung? You jealous?" Sehun asked.

Kyungsoo clenched his fist ready to hit the maknae. Until he stopped himself and just walked out.

Jae watched him as he leaved and the others started to chuckle. She dropped her clutch on the table and they also looked towards her.

"What's wrong Jae? Tired of the sweet truth?" Baekhyun joked.

"Will you all just shut up!?" She said sternly galring at all of them.

"Jae, we didn't mean-" Kai got cut off.

"I don't care what you mean to do or didn't do. Just shut up already dammit." She said and she exited.

Once she was gone, they all high fived each other. Yes, this was all part of their plan they planned before they got seated.

"Great job, Jung!" Chanyeol said.

Jung smiled, "yeah. It'll be hard for me to get over her but I guess she's better with Kyung."

The others nodded at Jung.

"You'll find the one soon." Suho told him.

○○○○○○○○○○

Jae's P.O.V

I walked out of the resturant and walked onto the lanai that looked over the beach. That's where I found Kyungsoo.

He looked handsome tonight. Like he does everyday. Yes, I admit he's handsome. He is! Isn't he!?

I went to him and and leaned on the rail next to him.

"The beach looks beautiful doesn't it? Especially at night." I said.

D.O looked at me and nodded, "yea. Beautiful."

I met his eyes and smiled, "look. Don't listen to those guys. I'm pretty sure they all went crazy knowing we're going back to school after this trip."

He chuckled, "yeah. Probably."

"So are you okay?" I asked him.

He shurgged, "I don't know."

I patted his shoulder, "well you can talk to me. ."

Kyungsoo sighed, "what would you do if you had this one crush and the only way to show your affection for her was to make her pissed off because that was the only way to grab her attention?"

I smiled at him.

"Well. . If you show her the good side of you, she'll seem to grow into love with you. She may be very pissed off with you but she may even have a little space in her heart for you too. Wae?" I told him.

He sighed and stood in front of me grabbing my hands into his, "because the girl I fell in love with. . . Was that type of girl I pissed off a lot of times and I didn't know how to grab her attention. She had this bestfriend she always hung out with and I never felt like she noticed me."

"Well maybe she didn't but you never noticed her side." I said.

He smiled at me, "Jae, I just wanted you to know that I never meant any harm to you and I never meant to hurt you. . . Maybe in the begining I did but only because I was irritated and I didn't know much about you. . But I grew to know you. . And. ."

I laughed which made him stop, "you know I hate cheesy stuff right?"

Kyungsoo shurgged, "sorry. . I just don't know how to confess really. . "

I smiled, "how bout I confess."

Kyungsoo smiled awkwardly and nodded, "please do that. My heart feels like its going to burst."

"I can show you better than I can tell you." I told him.

Author's P.O.V

"I can show you better than I can tell you." Jae told him.

Kyungsoo tilted his head, "what does that mean?"

Jae grabbed his collar and pulled him closer to her, "you'll see."

She then pulled him much more closer and their lips met. Her eyes were close as Kyungsoo's was wide open taking everything in and then he shut his eyes.

He wrapped his arms around Jae's waist and pulled her closer to him as their lips molded perfectly.

"Woohoo!!! Get it hyung!!" They both heard Sehun shout.

Kyungsoo broke the kiss and looked behind him.

There was all of the dudes smiling at them giving them a thumbs up.

The couple laughed at their friends they all went into a group hug.