Kanan x Flirty! Reader

(Y/n Pov)
'BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!' I groggily open my eyelids. 'Ah a nice beautiful morning' I thought to myself. I turn off my alarm clock and start my daily routine. Get up, fix my bed, get my uniform ready, make breakfast, brush my teeth, and fix up my hair.

After I ate my breakfast I ran upstairs to brush my teeth. All of a sudden I heard a knock on my door. I ran back downstairs to be greeted by Ruby. "Good morning Ruby" I say patting her head. "Is your sister with you?" "One-Chan said to grab you without her I think she's with Kanan" I blushed when she said Kanan. Kanan has always been my childhood crush. Since the first day we met I already knew I had feelings for her.

"Hey (y/n)-San I know you like Kanan-Chan." She smiles innocently. "W-what No I don't Ruby!!" I say using my best childish voice. Yeah yeah
"Yes you do!"
"No!"
"Yes!"
"No!"
"Yes!"
"Yes!"
I cover my mouth. "Haha you admitted it!" My flirty side soon kicked in. I pinned her to the nearby wall and tipped her chin so she looked up at me. "Now there Ruby Kurosawa if you keep this us I won't hesitate to steal your fir-!" All of a sudden Dia came into the house. "(Y/n) I swear if you touch my sister again you touch my fist!" She said while grabbing Ruby. Kanan soon followed in behind. "Sorry Dia-San" I said looking down.

"We should get going to school c'mon" I say walking out of my house. After everyone was out I locked the door and followed after them. After a little while I got bored of the silence and started to skip around. "Hey stop that (y/n) your acting like a child" Dia said sternly. I stuck my tongue out at her and threw a paper ball at her. Kanan just snickered while Ruby looked the other way.

Soon after that I regretted my decision. Dia started chasing me around shaking her fist at me. "Dia-Chan stop chasing (y/n) around he's only going to act more childish" I frowned and stomped my foot. "Meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh blah blah" Soon Kanan started to chase me. I yawned 'here we go again' I thought. After a few minutes of cat and mouse we were at the school.

We walked in and headed our way into class. At class I couldn't stop thinking and staring at Kanan. "Fufu looks like (y/n) has a little crush on Kanan~" Mari teased. My face exploded with red. "I'll kill you" I hissed at Mari. She giggled a bit. I ignored her and went back to staring at Kanan. 'She's so beautiful I mean who wouldn't fall for her' Soon after the bell ran indicating it was time for lunch. I went up to the rooftop and waited for Mari, Kanan, and Dia. I heard the door burst open. "Shiny~!" I look up seeing Mari sit on my left while Kanan sits on my right, and Dia sits next to Mari.

I grabbed my lunch, which was a Poke bowl. "Thank you for the food" we all said at the same time. "Guys anyone want some" I said. "No thanks (y/n) but Kanan wants some right?" Mari smirked deviously. "Why don't you feed it to her?" Mari's smirk only grew bigger. Kanan's face was beet red. I decided to be a bit flirty. I grabbed my chopsticks and picked up a Pokeball. I grabbed Kanan's chin making her face me. I held the chopsticks close to her face. "Say aw Kanan" she opened her mouth and I put the Pokeball in. I turned to Mari grinning like crazy only to find her recording the whole thing.

"MARI DELETE THAT NOW!" I say nearly grabbing her phone. "Your no fun (y/n)" Mari said still smiling like an idiot. "Sorry about that Kanan. Anyways how was it?" "It was pretty good (y/n) thank you" she said smiling that gorgeous smile. I blushed but then smiled back. "Are you two lovebirds down already?" Dia asked a tint of annoyance in her voice. "Let them have their moment Dia" Mari chimed. I went back to eating while everyone else did.

The bell rang. "Is it gym class today Mari?" I asked. "Why yes it is" I sighed let's hope no one fan girls over me.

~Timeskip to gym class~
"Alright everybody today is Basketball I won't need to explain anything so knock yourself out"  our teacher said walking back to his chair to sleep. "Alright who are the team captains?" I ask. "Well since it's only 3rd years here Miyoko will be a captain and you too (y/n)" Miyoko is the only other boy here. So usually me and him are captains. Miyoko and I have a pretty good friendship just I'm pretty sure Kanan likes him.

"Alright Kanan, Mari, Dia, and Himiko your on my team." I say. "I choose Sarah, Fuu, akari, and Eiko on my team. All the other 3rd years couldn't care less and were off in the back doing their own thing. "Let's get this started. Would someone please do a tip off?" A random girl came and threw the ball up. I instantly flicked it back causing Mari to grab it. I saw Miyoko coming to grab the ball.

"Mari pass!" I say. She passes me the ball. "Kanan heads up!" I passed her the ball. She threw it to Dia. We were running pass the court. "Hey! Dia pass!" I say she passes me the ball while I do a layup. After we were taking the lead Miyoko grabbed the ball and started running down. I was way faster than Miyoko so I grabbed the ball and passed it to Mari. The others started to double team her. "Mari pass!" I'm at the three pointer line and I shoot. Miyoko almost grabbing the ball. "Good game" I say looking at Miyoko. I grabbed the hem of my shirt and wiped my sweat off with it. Slightly revealing my abs everyone but Kanan, Mari, Dia, and Miyoko fangirled.

After gym school was over the bell ran and we were free. Mari, and Dia left leaving me and Kanan alone. Then some guy walked up to Kanan and told me not to come because he needed to talk to Kanan in private. He looked very rich. A nice navy blue blazer, with a grey button up shirt, some black pants with a black belt, and a black tie. He had his black hair combed to his side, and his icy blue eyes glared at me. Kanan shot me an apologetic look and went with the guy. I decided to follow them using ninja stealth mode. They went into a Cafe and talked. Soon the guy grabbed Kanan's cheek and kissed her. I instantly got mad and stormed in. Kanan looked very uncomfortable and I lost it. I tore the guy away from Kanan. His cold blue eyes shot daggers at me. "Excuse me! Me and this beautiful young lady were having a chat so please let us continue." I rolled my eyes. "Also if you kiss someone it means their yours" he said smirking a bit. "If your logic is right then I will do this" I cupped Kanan's face and gave her a sweet peck on her lips. "Get lost." I say. He walked away murmuring something. Kanan's face was beet red

"Eh?! Why did you do that (y/n) that was my first kiss!" Kanan said her face turning more red. I grabbed her hand and walked out. "I know you can't deny you liked the kiss" I say teasing her a bit. Her face was probably redder than a tomato right now. She grabs the collar of my shirt and pulled me into another kiss. In an instant I kissed back. After a few minutes she pulled away. 'Wow I was not expecting that' "ah sorry (y/n) I didn't mean for that to happen." She said panicking. I placed my hand on her head. "It's ok Kanan I enjoyed it." I say flashing her a smile and a wink. Then out of no where Mari comes out.

"I got that on camera~!" She yells. I started chasing her around. "DELETE THAT!" Kanan and Dia started laughing in the background. After a while Kanan was at my house we watched a couple of horror movies and she cuddled up next to me. Soon she was fast asleep I couldn't stop staring in awe when I saw her angelic face. She stirred in her sleep and mumbled "I love you (y/n)" I kissed her forehead. I love you too my little dolphin"

Yup this one was probably a little bad but ya know just got to go with the flow right. Thanks for reading and see ya!