Just A Note Before You Read

Old Note @-@
Hi guys , just before you read I wanted to inform you that this book is currently under editing and probably wont sound very good till about chapter 5-6 or even further. I promise it will be better by the time I finish editing it but I hope you enjoy! Also It would mean the world to me if you voted or commented atleast once of a chapter as I love to here feedback , so if you could thatd be amazing! Thankchu!
xx-Kat

ANOTHER ADD ON FROM THE LAND OF @2015

Neko + Love is currently being re-written , currently as I'm writing this it has one chapter up so far , but if you do want to continue reading , it will probs have new chapters soon.I do warn you if you read this version though that at the time I was writing it I was a massive beginner in the English world and so this book is messy and rushed , so please excuse that!

11/2/16 Część !

Hey Guys! Update from 2016. I know theirs already many Neko + Love books that have floated around. Such as Jay or Sora The Begining and The rewritten version of this book. Id like to say that Ill be taking all books but this one down so that I can edit it and doskonale all of them. (Doskanale means perfect) The finished products wont be published until ready and I hope to continue editing this book.

Thank you new readers and please remember this is being edited and was written quite a bit of time ago.

14/12/22

Hello there! I don't know if anyone will or has come across this since 2015 or so but this was my first ever book and although I'm proud that I wrote essentially a whole ass story at 13-14, I am a little embarrassed by how bad it actually is. I appreciate any and all who have shown support or taken time to read this story and engage with my profile, but I will be trying to add more stories where I can as I've wanted to get back into writing again as I stopped for quite some time.

Anyways this is a now 22yr Old Falling_Alyss signing off for what will probably be the last note on this but thank you again everyone!