Chapter 23 - Don't Say You Love Me

Authors Note : Sorry Guys this will most likely be really short , Sorry! ~Kat xx

Skyler P.O.V

I watched as Nick moved swiftly in the kitchen. Jay , Casey and Liv sat in my lounge room. Casey and Liv were old friends from New Jersy that I had invited to through a big day out for Sashiru. Unlike them I knew her secret. I also knew she'd be leaving to protect us from her , even though I knew what was happening to her. I felt bad that I hadn't told her I knew but it was better that I did because atleast now I 'd be able to protect Sora from her when she shifted. I knew he'd most likely try to go to her which could cause problems so I had to be there when she left. I knew that It would happen tomorrow after noon. I know because I saw on her phone she had a day noted in the calender just for it. So I wanted to give her a day she'd remember.

" What's troubling you babe?" Nick asked as he flipped a pancake. " Oh. Nothing" I lied , getting up and walking over to sit with the girls. " So what are we going to do?" Casey asked joyfully , " Well I was thinking Mall , Carnival and afternoon bbq?" I said looking between them for answers. " Yes" The chorused and I let out a soft laugh. They all would get alone well.

Sashiru P.O.V

I paced the room , Sora sitting on the bed contently. " What is wrong with you?" He pushed. " None Of Your God Damn Buisness!" I shouted looking at him annoyed , " I love you! Tell me what's wrong! I will understand!" He countered , " No! You won't ! Don't sat you love me! You deserve better so hurry up and move on!" I screamed , tears flowing down my cheeks, his eyes widened before he walked out the door , slamming it shut. He wouldn't understand. He couldn't understnad what I was going through. I know he has been through a lot but he would just try to stop me. I couldn't have that happening...

Sora P.O.V

" No! You won't ! Don't sat you love me! You deserve better so hurry up and move on!"She screamed , tears flowing down her face. I couldn't believe what I was hearing , Move on? She couldn't be serious. I took in a deep breath before exiting the door , slamming it shut. I didn't want to listen to this bullcrap , I couldn't cope with it at the moment..Hopefully she feels better after Skyler takes her out with the girls tomorrow....hopefully that is..