Genjutsu and Farewell

Sasuke pov

Kabuto took a step forward but was stopped as Itachi's susano cut the snakes off my arms. I growled and launched an arrow at him which he bearly dodged. He did a backflip but then frowned, again Itachi appeared in front of him and cut off Kabuto's horn. The same one he cut off a few minutes ago. And again Kabuto grabbed the sword and thrusted it at Itachi who disappeared in a mass of raven's.

"Now Sasuke." Itachi said, the susano faded and I jumped threw the raven's and sent a kunai into Kabuto's shoulder. He groaned and knocked me back to the ground. He dropped in front of me but then froze.

"Finally it worked." Itachi said as he walked to my side. "What worked? All you did is cut off his horn." I said.
"Yes. And with the help of my raven's feathers, I cast a genjutsu on him." He said helping me stand.

"How. His eyes were covered."
"Easy. It's a special genjutsu known only to the Uchiha." He said. He looked at Kabuto and calmly said, "Release your reanimation jutsu." Kabuto made hand signs then he was still again. Itachi turned back to me, "Now Sasuke, what will you do now?" He asked. I frowned and shook my head, "Are you still going to destroy the leaf?" He asked.

I took a deep breath, I couldn't destroy my cherry blossoms home. Or mine.
"No. I know what I'm going to do now. Will you come with me?" I asked.
He smiled at me as he began to glow.

"I'm afraid I cannot Sasuke. It's my time now." He said. "But keep your mind straight. More people count on you then you know." He said. "You don't have to leave, I'll use the cursed seal release and find Orochimaru, he can help you stay." I said. He laughed and ruffled my hair, "No Sasuke. I have alot of stuff to explaine and I'm sure Mother and Father would like to see me." I nodded.

He touched his forehead to mine, smiled and looked me in the eyes and said, "Farewell Sasuke." Then in a beam of light he faded away.  I stood there and looked at Kabuto who was now laying on the ground. I frowned as I noticed Anko laying a ways off behind a rock. She was injured trying to stop Kabuto no doubt. I put my hand on her curse mark and concentrated.

"Sasuke!!" Came a voice. I turned to see Sakura,Suiegetsu and Karin running toward me. Sakura and Suiegetsu looked beat up, "He's behind us! Stop him!!" Suiegetsu yelled.

I started to ask what then I noticed Jugo wasn't with them, then his laughter roared behind them.
'Oh great...' I sighed.

Sakura pov

We ran out into the main room of the hide out. I grabbed a few kunai and the baggy of small paper bombs. Jugo growled and stepped threw the arch way. "Crap that's the only way in or out." Suiegetsu yelled.

"Not for long." I said. I threw the pouch full of small paper bombs and a few kunai a Jugo. The pouch of paper bombs floated down like snow on him. He looked confused for a moment, I smiled, "Here have a taste of my Sakura blizzard!" I yelled throwing a kunai with a paper bomb strapped to it at Jugo. It lit up then exploded, making every little paper bomb explode. Jugo yelled in pain, I threw another paper bomb wrapped kunai at the wall. It exploded and left a hole to the outside.

"Did you kill him?" Suiegetsu asked from behind me. Jugo came stomping out of the smoke totally unharmed.
"Go!" I yelled.
We ran out of the hole I had made to the outside. We ran threw the trees only to have Suiegetsu tackled. I jumped down to see the girl with red hair from the bridge hitting Suiegetsu causing him to turn into water.

"Hey knock it off!" I yelled yanking her off him. He stood, "Thanks."
"Oh it's you. From the bridge. What are you doing here with Suiegetsu?" She said while pushing her glasses up her nose.

"It's hard to explain. But we need to find Sasuke." I said. She glared at me, "Ok. But why?" Before we could reply Jugo's loud roar sounded behind us. Her eyes widened, "Ah crap. I've found Sasuke's chakra. Let's go." We nodded and ran.

Before we reached the cave entrance Jugo caught up to us, he hit me backwards and barely missed Suigetsu. We made our way into the cave, "Sasuke!!" I yelled. He turned and faced us and even tho I was running for my life seeing him after what happened in my dream made me blush. He sighed as we all ran behind him. Jugo came running in behind us but Sasuke activated his sharigan and I was the only one who caught the slight flash of pink. He still has the cherry blossom sharigan. I thought to myself.

"Calm down Jugo." He calmly said, Jugo stopped in his tracks and fell to his knees. "I'm sorry you guys." He said. Sasuke turned back to us.

"What are you three doing here?" He asked.

"We came to find you." Karin spoke up. He ignored her and looked over at Suiegetsu, "You, Jugo and Karin go find me two Zetsu's. I'll need them." They nodded and disappeared.

"What about me?" I asked. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me deeply, "We have something to do." I blushed.

We walked back to the hideout and to Sasuke's room. He started kissing me deeply then my body moved on it's own. I removed his shirt and ran my hands down his toned chest and down to his stomach. He removed my shirt and bra, his mouth captured mine as he cupped my left breast. I moaned and he kissed slowly down my neck then to my breast. He started sucking lightly on it. Next thing I know we both are completely naked kissing and touching. The heat from Sasuke's body was almost to much to handle, he thrusted into me again and again. I moaned as I felt a knot start to form in the pit of my stomach then in a gasph I moaned loudly, while Sasuke  groaned then lightly fell beside me on the bed. I took a deep breath, this feeling was unlike anything else I've ever felt. I was on cloud nine, it was like once Sasuke released inside me I couldn't take it anymore. The knot in my stomach exploded and now I was so happy I couldn't stop smiling.

"You ok?" He asked from beside me, I laughed and climbed on top of him. I kissed him deeply then leaned back.
"I'm great. That was great. I love you Sasuke-kun." I said.

He gave me a small smirk, "I love you to Sakura." I still couldn't believe what just happened, I loved it and him. This man under me, his onyx eyes looked back at me. I laid my head on his chest and fell asleep to the sound of his heartbeat. Not knowing that the war was going on.

To be cont...