Lightning Wave

Sasuke p.o.v

My eyes flashed over to the blood red everyone feared. "I can't believe those leaf ninja snuck in and took him without us knowing." Complained Suigetsu as he took a drink of water.

"What should we do Sasuke? I sense three different chakras other then Kabuto's in there." Karin said as they neared the hotel where Kabuto was being held.

"Maybe we should wait Sasuke. If we attack now we have no ideal what we may be up against." Jugo spoke up. I thought a minute then gave Jugo a smirk.

"I've got an ideal. Jugo allow your curse mark to consume you." I said turning to him. Fear blackened his features, "No Sasuke. I....I can't." He stammered.

"Why in the hell would you want to do that?" Suiegetsu asked well aware of the damage he could do.

Karin smiled, "Oh Sasuke-Kun. I get your plan."
Suiegetsu frowned, "What are we talking about?" I frowned.

"My plan is, Jugo will go crazy and start destroying stuff which will drawl out the leaf ninja. If they are who I think they are then I'll distract them. While you and Karin snatch Kabuto." I said. Karin nodded and Jugo frowned.

"Now Jugo if you don't mind." I said as I forced the curse mark to activate. His pale skin started to darken and his eyes turned a dark yellow. "I MUST KILL!!!" He yelled as he rushed past me toward the city ready to wreck stuff.

"Now go you two." I told Suiegetsu and Karin. My plan was starting to unfold and I watched as Jugo laughed then with one swift punch he leveled a building. Mentally sighing, I readied myself to stop Jugo when I saw her. Her pink hair blew in the breeze as she shouted command's to that idiot Naruto and some other guy I didn't know. They rushed toward Jugo.

'Nows my chance.'

Sakura p.o.v

Sitting in my room was so boring. I could hear Naruto yelling at Sai for talking to Kabuto. Then the room shook. I got up and opened my rooms door. Naruto and Sai were out in the hall looking confused.

"What did you two do?" I asked then again the building shook. "Must be outside!" Naruto yelled as he rushed toward the door. We followed not wanting the idiot to get hurt.

Once outside we watched as a building fell and dust flew every where. I covered my mouth that muffled my cough. I looked around for the one responsible. Naruto started to say something but fear crossed his face. A shadow towered over me.

"TIME TO DIE!!!!" The man yelled then he brought down his arm aiming at me. Then in a flash of white and black, the mans attack had been blocked. "Sasuke!!!?" Naruto yelled. Sasuke turned his head slightly and smirked at me.

"Chidori stream." He said then in a flash of blue electricity we were all blown back. I hit the ground and my head bounced off the dirt then everything went black.

To be cont....