The Kages

Sasuke pov

The red haired boy stood across from me with his brother and sister by his side. "I'm sorry for interrupting Raikage. I needed to talk to Sasuke face to face." He said in a sad tone.

"Do you really see no light in that darkness of yours Sasuke?" He asked, "I've been where you are. I pushed everyone away, but now I have friends and family and I am now important as a kage. Even you should be able to see just a glimpse of light in that dark world." My mind automatically went to Sakura.

"There isn't any light. It all faded long ago." I lied.
"Garra it's pointless. If Naruto couldn't get to him then there's no way you can." Kankuro said from his side.

"I know there's still good in you Sasuke. It can't be all darkness." He said. I rushed forward, my sword drawn. I swung at Garra, his eyes widened, his sand came up and blocked my strike.

"Does this look like there's any good left?" I growled. A tear flowed from his eye, he opened his mouth to speak but the Raikage beat him to it. He hit me causing me to go flying into a pillar. I dropped to the ground but landed on my feet. I felt the susano erupt around me, I stood up and glared at them as my eternal mangekyo sharigan activated.

"This is what your darkness looks like." Garra said shocked.
"This is my power." I growled, I swung my aura sword and cut down the rest of the pillars cutting myself off from the others.

I swooped down and landed next to Karin. "Gah... Sasuke what happened?" She whimpered.

"Lead me to Danzo. Now." I growled. She nodded and started leading me down a hall but it soon cut off into two separate hall's.

"We can get to Danzo either way. But on the left there's only a few big chakras on the right there's alot of little chakra signatures. Which way?" She asked.

I took off down the left hall cutting down everyone in my way until I made it into the meeting room.

Using my chakra I attached myself on the ceiling above the remaining kage.

They all looked up at me shocked, the Mizukage shouted orders as Danzo bolted. A guy jumped up and swung a large water hammer that smashed me threw the wall. I rolled then jumped back to my feet.

The susano ribs appeared around me, the Mizukage came walking threw the hole I had made threw the wall, "My, you Uchiha folk are really handsome. Come here I'll give you a kiss that will melt you away." She purred. I glared at her as she smiled and blew a kiss at me causing some curosive mist to come floating toward me, it started to melt the susano. I grunted and focused chakra into my left eye, 'Amaterasu!' I yelled in my head. Black flames began to spread across the Mizukage's dress. I turned and broke back threw the hole that she had resealed. I looked around and found Karin. She started to say something but was cut off by the old man who formed some hand signs and thrusted a small square at me then in a flash everything went black.

Sakura pov

I sighed as we made our way closer the summit. "Sakura stop." Sai said. I looked over at him surprised.

"What's the real reason that we snuck out of the leaf village and are heading to the kage's summit. It's to try to kill Sasuke on your own." He said. Lee and Kiba gave me a serious look.

"What are you talking about?" I asked in a mockingly innocent tone. "Don't play with me. You have two sleeping gas bombs in your hand now." Sai said.

I glared at him, he had been mostly right except for me wanting to kill Sasuke. I was trying to save him because I loved him. "Sakura would never try to take on Sasuke alone. She loves him." Lee defended. I gave him a glare but stayed silent.

"Yeah man come on this is Sakura we're talking about. She wouldn't try to hurt Sasuke." Kiba said.
"Then why is..." Before he could argue I threw down the sleeping powder bombs and bolted, I had to get to the summit and stop Sasuke from making a mistake.

To be cont....