Madara's Plan

Sakura pov

We stood in front of Madara watching him pace. I had healed Sasuke's eyes a little better at the request of Madara but they still weren't healed all the way so he still wore the bandages.

"This mission is very important, so I trust even in your state Sasuke that this will be a success." He spoke. "And Sakura, this isn't the leaf village. Any enemy ninja get in your way you will have to kill them." He said giving me a pointed look. I nodded and took Sasukes hand. Back when he left the village I never thought I would be with him again. But I was and it made me happy, after everything we have gone threw and now finally we are together.

"Your mission's to find an ex member of our group. Konan, find her and the body of Pain and retrieve the Rinnegan for me. She will most likely fight back so destroy her if need be." He said coldly. "Now go!" He commanded.

-Time skip-

We stood under a large umbrella, the rain village was just that, rainy. Sasuke had removed his bandages, ignoring my protest he stood out in the rain and glared at the weeping sky.

"Jugo any leads?" He asked. The larger orange haired man looked around as if expecting something to happen. "No." He finally spoke.

"Guy's she's not here. She wouldn't be that stupid." Suiegetsu said. "Maybe if we had Karin here...." He froze as Sasuke glared at him.

"Karin was slow, and became useless. You wanna join her?" He growled. I frowned at the exchange between the two males. "No. Sorry was just saying." Suiegetsu said with a frown.

"Sasuke I've found her. She not to far from here." Jugo spoke up. He nodded, took my hand and told Jugo to lead the way.

Sasuke pov

I hated having Sakura with me on this mission. If she got hurt, I'd blame myself. But at the same time I was glad to feel her presence next to me.

We landed on a small circular chunk of rock, a women with purple hair stood infront of us with two bodies laying behind her. She turned toward us and frowned, "Why have you come young Uchiha?"

"Madara wants the rinnegan that Pain possessed. Give it to us and we will leave peacefully." I said.
"No. Listen you cannot allow him to have the rinnegan. If he gets that to then the world will have no hope. Please listen to me." She pleaded.

Sakura laid her hand on my shoulder, "Sasuke maybe we should listen." She said.
"No. We have our mission, what Madara wants it for isn't nothing to me. Suiegetsu, Jugo, you ready?" I asked wanting to end this as quick as possible. Konan shook her head, "This war will tear the world apart. Please, I can't allow you to take them. Don't make me kill you all." She sadly stated.

"Try it." I growled, anger boiled in my blood, I saw Sakura frown but take a battle stance next to me. "So be it. You aren't taking the rinnegan." Konan yelled as paper began to float out from under her cloak.

Madara pov

"Is it ready?" I asked as Kabuto stepped from the shadows. "Heh. Of course. Powering Zetsu up with Yamato's wooden style chakra has given you a very strong army." He snickered. I nodded and absorbed some more chakra.

"What of Sasuke and his team?" He asked. I glanced over at him, "Tell me; what was Orochimaru's plans for Sasuke?" I asked, "Because I know he didn't want him just to absorb him."
Kabuto was quiet for a few seconds before he answered, "He wanted Sasuke to have an heir. But Orochimaru never found the right mixtures for the perfect child."

"Perfect child?" I asked.
"Yes. With Sasuke's blood line traits and another ninja's excellent skills. Lord Orochimaru would have Sasuke have an heir then he would absorb Sasuke and raise the child as his own." Kabuto said. "Sasuke's kid would be that strong?" I asked. Kabuto gave a small nod then sighed, "Sadly he never found that special girl for Sasuke to have a child with."

"It's your lucky day. I have; Sakura Haruno." I said remembering the pinkett. "What did you have in mind?" Kabuto asked.

"Me? I don't have to do anything, the hormones will do it for me. Sasuke will have a child with the Haruno girl. When it's born I will kill her, and raise the child as my own." I said with a smirk. "And you think Sasuke is just going to sit by and let you do so?" Kabuto asked amused.

"No. But that's where you come in. You wanted to fight him right? Well you will get your chance while I wage the war you will kill Sasuke and make it seem as tho he was killed in battle." I said giving a little emphasis on the word killed. Kabuto began to laugh.
"Excellent." He chuckled.

To be cont.....