Chapter 18

(y/n point of view) 

I sat quietly in the car to think about what happened over the last week. Then I thought I can remember anything from early today how did I even get out of my dad's place. 

"Aizawa, how did I get away from my dad." Aizawa looked at me confused. 

"You don't remember" I shook my head no. "Um, I heard you killed your dad. You went kinda mad. You cut your shin 20 times and stabbed your leg. Do you go crazy often." I stared at him in fear. 

"No" I dropped my head. "About 2 times a month." 

"Ok, we will work something out" he smiled at me, at the same moment, we pull up to the restaurant. We get out and head inside. It was a small place with booths and curtains most of the curtains were closed. 

"Name please," the host said to Aizawa. 

"Shota Aizawa" the host looked down at the tablet. 

"This way," the host said as she lead us to a table. 

Aizawa and I climbed in the booth. He closed the curtain and grabbed my hands. 

"Y/n I love you so much. I got so scared." I saw Aizawa start to scratch his arm his sleeve raise a little and what I saw did not like. I grab his arm he tried to pull away but I was pulling too hard. "What are you doing y/n?" He watched me pull up his sleeve. He keeps trying to pull away. I see about 16 cuts on his arm.

"Aizawa what is this." I felt the heat to build up behind my eyes.

"Its nothing." He pulls his arm out of my hand. 

"Aizawa I need to know. Unless you want me to die because I am getting mad." I looked down to hide my eye. 

"Fine, when I was younger, I was abused, ok. I used to cut and still do. " dropping his head, he raised both sleeves reviling about a 100 cuts. "When I lost you I relapsed badly. I tried to get high and drunk. That's how I got into the hospital." I calmed down and grabbed his hands. 

"Thank you for telling me. Let's help each other, ok" I smiled. Aizawa then leans over the table, smacking his lips on mine. I pulled away as our waiter came to take our orders. We ate out food and left. We pulled up to his house. we got out and started to walk towards the door. Aizawa then kicks my feet out from under me and picked me up bridal style. He kicks the door open and shuts it with his foot. He then puts me down and pulls me into a kiss. It was forcefully and passionate. I pull away. I turn, lock the door and pull him back in. We walk to the bedroom starting to strip off our clothes.

⚠smut starts here⚠ 

I push him down on the bed. I looked at his chest it to was cover in scars and gashes. I climb on top of him and start to grind on him. I rip his pants off ready for anything, then out of nowhere, he flips me. 

"This is not how it goes. y/n." he rips my shirt off and pants. He stares at my body with sadness. "Glad you kill that man, but hot damn." He starts to kiss me more and more. His hand feeling up and down my body feeling every scar. I did the same. He kisses my neck and reaches my sweet spot.

I moaned as he starts to suck and bite the area drawing blood. "Let me have some fun too" I flip us over and start to kiss his neck. I let my body take over and my hips start to grind on the bulge that just keeps growing. We both took off our underwear as things started to get more and more heated. We keep pleasuring each other for the next 30min. 

⚠smut end here⚠

He finally falls on top of me and kisses me gently. I push him off me and intangle my hand in his hair and put my arm around his waist. 

"I love you Aizawa," I say as I pull him closer. 

"I love you to y/n," he said he we both fell asleep. 

THE END