Chapter 5

(Y/n point of view) 

I pushed myself out of the bathroom. I walk down a hall trying to find somewhere to sit. I found the living room. I sat on the couch then I saw a clock. It read 12:28 pm. 

"Its midnight," I said quietly to myself. 

"So, do you have a job," Aizawa said sitting down at the opposite end of the couch. 

"No, I can't work. Do you have a job?"

"I am a teacher at U.A and...a Prohero," Aizawa said blushing a little bit.  

"Your a U.A teacher AND a Prohero?" 

"Ya" he blushed even more. "So you knew that man." 

"Ya, when I got my quirk at 14 my parents threw me out of the house. I was sleeping on the streets till one day a man picked me up and threw me in his car. He took me to his house throwing me in a cell. He said that my parents gave him money to come to pick me up. My parents told him about my quirk." I wiped the tears on my face. "He tried using my quirk to persuade the police and heroes to let him go. He was wanted for drug and illegal weapons. I got away once but he found me. Until one day he forgot to cover my eyes. I made my escape. Been running ever since. Until today. " By the end I had tears running down my face. 

"What is your quirk," Aizawa said with a confused face. 

I took a breath "I can control people if we make eye contact, but if I get angry my quirk takes over and..." I covered my mouth. "kills them". I brought my knees to my chest. 

(Aizawa point of view)

Y/n quirk is powerful. I thought to myself. Such a hard life, No wonder y/n scared. 

"May I ask a sensitive question," I ask. Y/n looked at me with a worried look, but it's hard to tell if they were still crying

"Sure" 

"You said you have killed 4 people..." Y/n face dropped in fear. "Who were they?" 

"My brothers, my mother, and my kidnapper's partner," Y/n said with fear in their voice. 

(y/n point of view) 

I got so scared. He was going to turn me in. I started to shake. Aizawa noticed. 

"What's wrong," He said as he stood up. 

"You are going to turn me in, aren't you" I yelled 

"No" he sat back down. 

I felt my self getting mad. I stood up. 

"Why it's probably best" I yelled. I let my feelings get the best of me. "I killed and hurt people. You're a prohero. Don't heroes stop people like me." I couldn't control myself I turned and punched the wall. I put a dent in it. I slid down to my knees. I hit my head on the wall. I just sat there and cried. 

"I am sorry," I said.  

"Ifs fine I will fix it, and I won't turn you in," Aizawa said standing up. "Come on let's get some sleep." 

I got u and looked at my hand. I broke it. Blood was running down my hand and my wrist was bent at a 90-degree angle.

"Let's go get you cleaned up" Aizawa gesturing to go to the bathroom. As I walked towards him, he smiled.