Chapter 10

(y/n point of view) 

I did it. I told someone about my past. 

"Does anyone know you killed them," Aizawa said breaking my thoughts. 

"No, just my father" I dropped my head.

"Is he still alive?" 

"Yes. I receive death threat calls and texts around the death dates" I grabbed my phone handing it to Aizawa. He starts to look through my texts and calls. 

"These are all his" he looks at me with concern. 

"ya," I grab my phone. "I see him sometimes, and if he sees me he follows me with a gun. He shot me a couple of times." I pull up my pants show him my calves. He brushed his fingers over the holes in my legs. 

"You are sure one hell of a badass." He blushed at what he just said. 

"Thank you" I put a confused look on my face. 

"Welp, its 10 and we have to work tomorrow. We should get some sleep. Move over." 

"Um ok" I moved over. "Night". 

Aizawa climbed in next to me. I started to hear snoring. I slowly got out of bed walking to the bathroom.  I turned I the shower and got undressed. I start to get in then I saw myself in the full mirror. I walk over to it and stared at it. The person I was looking at wasn't me. The person I was looking at was very skinny, had cuts everywhere, and a huge chunk of their body was missing. I looked at this person's eyes. They were e/c with black bleeding into the e/c. I hated these eyes. my vision blurred because of the tears running down my face. I turned away and got back in the shower. I let the burning water run down my damaged body. I washed my hair and body and turned the water off. I was quick the get dress and put the bandages back my eyes. I quickly got back in bed. I pushed myself closer to Aizawa. I felt his warm breathing on my face. I have never felt like this with anyone. My body just glowed with his warmth. I forgot that this is what love feels like. 

(time skip)

I was woke up Aizawa shaking me. 

"Y/n time to get  up were are going to work." 

"Ten more minutes" I groaned and turn over. 

"Y/n we have 3 minutes before we have to go," Aizawa said annoyed. 

I quickly jumped out of bed starting to take my shirt off. Then I realized Aizawa was still in the room and I never put on PJ. Embarrassed I turned away pulling my shirt back now.  

"Come on y/n go brush your hair and teeth. I will get the coffee ready" Aizawa smiled at me blushing. 

I followed him out of the room walking into the bathroom. I brushed my hair and looked in the mirror in front of me. I was ready. 

"Let's go y/n" Aizawa yelled from the other room.