Chapter 7

(Aizawa point of view) 

I woke up with an arm around me. It was y/n's. I froze, then a loud ringtone went off. I felt bad for moving but it had to happen. I picked up my phone.

"Mic its 7 am what do you want?" I said in an agitated tone. 

"Um that person that we saved last night isn't at the hospital, where are they?"  Present Mic said.

I left the room. "Um, I took them to my house," I said quietly. 

"Um, why," Present Mic said weirded out.  

"Its the person I was telling you about." 

"Ooohhh, Shota Aizawa has a crush." 

I cut him off. "No, where are you so I can slap the shit out of you."

"You will never find me," Mic said jokingly. 

The bedroom door opens. Y/n is standing there running their finger through the f/c hair. 

"Who are you talking to," y/n said with a yawn. 

"Um no one, bye" I quickly hung up the phone setting it on the counter.  We stood there for a couple of seconds waiting for something to happen. Finally, I made a move 

"Sooooo, are you hungry," i said rubbing my head. 

"No, but I will take some coffee." Y/n said yawning again. Y/n shirt lifted as they lifted their arms. Their body was amazing. I noticed scars all over y/n stomach.  Y/n lower their arms.

"What are you looking at." Y/n tilted their head. 

"Nothing." I turned away quickly hiding that I was blushing. I turned away to make the coffee. 

<time skip>

I took two cups and filled them. "Sugar or milk" I yelled into the dining room. 

"Nope, Black please" I got a yell back. I grabbed the cups and walked to the table. Y/n grabbed theirs from me and took a sip. I watched as y/n set the cup down and lay back in the seat. 

"So how did you sleep?"

"I slept amazing. I had a dream about.." Y/n stopped and looked away. I felt my face light up to because I had the same dream. 

"I hope you slept good, you put your arm around me and I couldn't move." that made y/n face go blank. I smirked. I wish I could tell y/n that I enjoyed it. Just the thought of it made me feel butterflies. I tried to divert the conversation 

"So, why can't you work?"

"Because of my quirk. Once my quirk was registered I was deemed dangerous. So they said I couldn't work. I wish I could though" Y/n sighed 

"Maybe I can talk to Nezu and you can work with me. Plus, I need to keep an eye on you." I felt sorry for y/n. Y/n has so many desires, but can't do them because of their quirk. 

Y/n jumped up and hugged me. 

"Thank you" I saw y/n smile for the first time. 

 (y/n point of view) 

This man I was hugging cares for me. My parent cared for me until I kill my sister.  I must be careful still, but I feel like I can trust him.