Chapter 14

(Y/n point of view) 

Time skip to end of the day 

I was at my house to find something to wear. Aizawa said we were going somewhere fancy so I had to dress nice. I put on my favorite (dress or tux) and started to fix my hair when I heard a knock on my door. I quickly finished my hair and ran to the door. 

"You ready aiz..." I stood in shock and back up against the door. "Dad," i said and before I knew it I was kicked to the wall opposite of the door. My dad picked me up by my neck and pinned me against a wall. 

"Do you know what today is. Do you!"He was shaking me. I nodded my head no. I hadn't looked at my phone all day. "You piece of shit. You don't remember the day you start to kill off your family one by one." He slammed me harder into the wall. I scream in pain. I look over his shoulder and Aizawa is standing in the doorway. 

"Let her go" Aizawa demanded. 

"Aiz... awa run" I grab my dad's hand as I try to speak. 

"Let y/n go. you fucker," Aizawa screamed as he charged forward. 

"Nnnooo" my dad drops me, kicking me into a glass table. My dad used his quirk to put Aizawa to sleep by making eye contact. My dad makes eye contact with me to put me asleep to. I start to feel the nightmares come back. 

(Aizawa point of view) 

Time skip to the next morning.

I wake up on the floor of y/n's damaged apartment. My head was foggy, I then remember what happened. I jump up running to my place to put my suit on. I get there and get my suit on.

"Shit" I drive my hand through the wall. "I got to get the whole hero team." 

I run out of my place. My hand still bleeding from punching the wall. As I ran to UA I start crying. I can't lose y/n. i got into UA and bragged into the staff room. 

"Guys I need your help" 

"What's wrong Shota" Present Mic stands up walking over to me. 

"Y/n's father came and..." I choked "took her. He is going to kill her if he already hasn't" 

"Is he a villain, hero, or citizen," Midnight said standing up to. 

"He is the prohero Sleepmaker" Everyone gasped. No one has heard a word from him for years. Everyone thought he was dead. 

"We will help but Aizawa you need to go calm down. Nezu said sipping on tea

"No, I need to be there. I want to beat the shit of that dude. All the bad things he did to y/n." I turn out of Mic's grip and punch a wall with my already bloodied hand. 

"Aizawa go home. take care of your hand, take a shower and eat. ok, calm down. We will get them back. ok" All Might said turning into his muscle form. 

"No" I yelled. "I need to save y/n." 

"No, you need a break. GO HOME NOW AIZAWA" Nezu was now standing with his paws on the table. I spun on my heel walking out. I slammed the door shut. I started to walk home. 

Time skip to when Aizawa is home. 

I walk to the bathroom and turn on the shower and looked in the mirror. I took my clothes off. I looked at all the scars on my body. I used to be like y/n. I was abused as a kid too and killed a couple of people. I use to be crazy. I use to cut and tried to kill my self 4 times. I look at my legs and chest. they were covered in scars I made. I looked through my cabinet for my emergency bag. The bag had razors, knives, drugs, and whiskey. I looked disgusted at what I use to be and maybe still am. I grabbed a razor blade out of the bag.

⚠warning cutting and drug use ahead⚠

I grabbed my arm tight and pulled the blade down to meet my arm. I marked it. Hissing in pain I grabbed the whiskey bottle that was half-filled and downed the whole thing. I grabbed the blade again and cut one..two..three...four.. five..six times. Blood ran down my arm and fell into the sink. I look in the cabinet for more whiskey or alcohol. I found none, so I grabbed a bag of pills and pulled out four. They were a mixture of Xanax, Valium, ecstasy, and Oxycodone. I downed all of them in one glub. I laid back against the wall and waited. Nothing was kicking in so I grab the blade again and cut one..two..three..four..five..six..seven..eight..nine..ten. My arm was covered in blood and cuts. I walked over to the sink and washed my arm. Then I realized what I did. I grab my toothbrush and run to the toilet. I shoved the toothbrush back until I threw up the pills. I threw up 6 times before I sat back against the wall. 

"I need a drink." I got up and walked out of the blood and awful smelling room. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Ok I am very sorry for what I just put aizawa through, but it sadly continutes.