Chapter 12

(y/n point of view)

I walked into my new classroom. It was a small room with about 20 seats, with a small stand in the front of the room. I noticed something behind the stand. It was a yellow lump. I squatted down next to it only to see it was Aizawa. I tapped him on his head. 

"Hello, you alive" I laughed as he opened his eyes. He took his arm out and pushed me, I lost my balance and fell back. I started laughing and sat up. 

"What is the first order of business, Boss?!" Aizawa looked at me with shock. 

"You got the job?" Aizawa stood up and helped me up. 

"Ya," I smiled. out of nowhere, he pulled me into a hug. We pulled away as a bell rang. Students started to file in. I studied each one. An ash-blonde walk in and pushed a green-haired kid out of his seat. This made me mad so I walked over to him. 

"I need you to say you're sorry sir" I looked him up and down. 

"I don't have to fuckin listen to you." he snaps back. He sat down and put his feet on the desk. I tried to keep my cool and picked him up by the collar. I pushed him up against a wall. 

"Listen here ass-hole I am one of your teachers now, and you should listen to me or the punishment will make you pee your pants." I smiled at him and dropped him. I walked to the front of the class and sat down at Aizawa's desk. The bell rang and Aizawa started the class. 

(Aizawa point of view) 

I was very confused about what just happened. I have never seen y/n with so much confidence. I mean they had an anxiety attack before the interview. It kinda turned me on. As I thought that my face lit up red. 

"Mr. Aizawa will you please start the class." Iida was standing, moving his arm up and down. 

"Thank you, Tenya. This is l/n. They are one of your new teachers. They will teach you how to fight blind and without your quirks. Go put your hero suits on and meet me in training ground 4." 

(y/n point of view) 

Everyone got up and walk out of the classroom. 

"You ready?"

"Yup" I flashed a smile and started to walk out. 

"Um. I got your hero suit" I spun on my heel and look at Aizawa. He was holding up a case with the words. Pro hero Unsighted(目が見えない) engraved on it. I fell to my knees. 

"Y/n what is wrong" Aizawa slides next to me. 

"I am fine," I said in between sobs. "It's just how did you find out that name." 

"Um." He rubbed the back of his head. "When we where at your house I found your office and I found the drawing and the name."

I grabbed Aizawa and hugged him. "Thank you" 

"For what?" He pulled away. 

"Everything. You save me from suicide (multiple times), got me a job, and make me feel human for once." 

"I did all that." Aizawa had tears in his eyes. "Lately I have felt so weird. I want to do everything in my power to make you happy." He pulled me in. "I love you y/n." 

That made me break. "I...i. love you too." He grabs my face in his hands and kissed my forehead. 

"Come on, we got a class to teach." Aizawa stood up helping me. I ran and got dress. I looked in the mirror. It was a f/c tank top with black cargo pants. I also had a black mask to cover my eyes. I walked out of the bathroom and Aiwaza stood there staring at me with a smile on his face. 

"Well hot damn" I felt my face light up at this. "Let's go" Aizawa said leading the way. Once we got there he laid down the plan to me. Slowly students started to file in. 

(Time skip to when everyone was there) 

"Alright class l/n with be teaching you, but first I and l/n will show you what you all are doing. L/n will be blind because thats how they normally fight and I will be seeing." As Aizawa said this the class just stared confused.  

A green hair boy's hand shot up. "Isn't that not fair" 

"That's for you to found out" I smiled at the boy and walked towards the middle of the room.