Chapter 11

(y/n point of view)

Me and Aizawa walk to UA-High. I slowly trail behind him as we walked through the hall. We walked up to this big door. It stood 9 feet tall. Aizawa pushed the door open.

"Ah Aizawa, how are you?" I heard a high pitch voice said behind the door.

"Hello, Nezu" aizawa sighed. "I brought the person I was telling you about."

"Oh good bring them in" Nezu said hoping in his chair.

"Come on y/n...Y/n" Aizawa walked out the door only to see me in a ball on the floor, "Y/n what is wrong?"

"I can't do this" I hugged myself. Aizawa leaned down and gave me a hug.

"Y/n you can do this,"

"Will u stay with me?"

"Y/n I cant I have a class but Nezu will be hear. ok?"

"Ok" I stood up and walked to the door. I looked back at aizawa as he started to walk away. I walk in.

"Ah, you must be y/n" this short cat, dog, mouse thing said to me. "I am principle Nezu." he stuck his paw out. I took it and shook it. "So, in combat what are u best at."

"Um, none that I know of, but when I do fight I fight blind."

Aizawa walked out as the bell rang.

"So what is your quirk"

"Um, it hard to explain. If I get mad or something and look at someone in the eyes my quirk kills them. That's why I wear the bandages."

"Very interesting. I have the perfect job for you"

"You do!?" I didn't realize it but I was standing with my hands on his desk. "Um" I sat back down. "I am sorry, I just never had a job."

"It's fine, y/n. I will have you be Aizawa assistant and you will teach the students how to fight blind." Nezu stood up and stuck out his paw. "Welcome to UA" I stood up and shook his paw. He handed me a map and said to go to room 1A.

(Time skip)

I was walking through the halls and the bell rang. Students started to flood the hall. I tried to push through them,but I ended up fall flat on my butt. A kid with red hair walked up to me and stuck out his hand.

"Are you ok."

"Their fine shittyhair" said this blonde boy

"Are you ok" the red head bent down and grabbed my hand. He pulled me up with one hand.

"Yes, I am fine. Thank you" I smiled and walked away.