Chapter 3

(Aizawa point of view)

I smacked my face. I went over to the passed out body on my bed. I froze in shock. It was the person from earlier but they were missing their bandages that covered their eyes. 

Out of nowhere, they screamed. It sounded like they were in pain. I ran over to the bedside shaking them to wake them up. When they woke up, they brought their legs up to there chest and started to cry. 

(y/n point of view)

"Stay back," I screamed as a man approached me. Before I knew it he was beating me with a stick. Blood was flying everywhere, and pain just shot from every limb. I was crying in pain just screaming for help. 

"Hello" 

"Hello" 

I heard a voice. I opened my eyes. I saw the man the knocked me down early today. He was kneeling on the ground next to me. I didn't know what to do. I pulled my knees up to my chest and cried. 

"What's wrong. are you hurt, I mean you did get shot..." He said before I cut him off. 

"What I was shot, where" 

"You don't feel it? Aizawa said with a worried look. 

"Ya, I have a very high pain tolerance. Now where was I shot" i said laughing 

"You were shot in your right forearm," He said with a worried face.

"Welp that just great." I burst in laughter. I started to talk to myself in a tone that Aizawa could hear. 

"Why are you laughing," He said standing up 

"Oh, I am sorry. I must seem crazy to you, but that man has done worse things to me." My face dropped. I could tell Aizawa noticed.  

"So, what is your name," Aizawa said trying to lighten the mood. 

"My name?" no one has ever asked about my name. "My name is y/n. Why do you want to know." 

"So I can stop call you they," Aizawa said with a smirk. 

i turned my head a little to hide the fact that I was blushing. Then I felt something was wrong. 

"No no no no no no" I coved my eyes with my hands. 

"What's wrong," He said sitting down next to me. 

"My eyes I have to cover them, no-no-no. This cant happen." I started to cry. "I can't do this anymore." I got up. Peaking through my hand to see. I ran out of the room trying to find the kitchen. I ran to the room. Finding the knife block, I grabbed one holding it at one of my eyes. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

DO NOT do anything talked about in this story. seek help if needed