Chapter 16

(y/n point of view) 

I wake up in a bed, with clothes on. I was unchained. Sitting up I was in a padded room and in the middle was a tray with food and water on it, as well as an array of knives. I tried to find a door, but I had no luck. Feeling my breathing and heart speed up I cheek again. I lay against a wall to stable myself as i find nothing. I slide down. Pain floods my body. Every scar starts to craw. I feel like I am drowning. This isn't the first time I have felt like this. I have to relive it somehow. I look around the room to find some to cut my legs. I then look at the knives. I grab all of them and walk over to a corner. I slide down into it and pull up my pant leg. 

⚠cutting ahead⚠

I drag the knife across my leg. I dont move. I am used to the pain. I touch the blood with my finger and play with it. I laugh. The colour is beautiful and it is warm on my cold body. It runs down my leg. I bring the knife down again. one..two..three..four..all the way to twenty. I put the knife down next to me. 

⚠cutting over⚠

"Father come and kill me before I kill myself" I am now in a ball laughing.  "Are you scared of what you turn your child in to. I will say hi to sis, brother, and mom in hell." I am screaming this. I grab the knives as I hear a door being unlocked. The door opens revealing 4 people, my dad and 3 of his goons. "Stay back will drive these through me." The group steps back. I stand up. 

"Y/n put the knife down please" my dad puts up his hand in defense. 

"How long was I asleep." I stepped towards them.

"Four days. Y/n please put the knife down." They took another step back. 

"Get on your knees. " I watched my dad and his goons get on their knees. "Now I am going to put these knives in each of your necks, ok. You are just going to let it happen. You come here." I pointed at the goon in the very back. He got up and walked towards me. He was now in front of me. "How many kids do you have?"

"4, ma." Tears started to form in his eyes. 

"Give me your wrists" I watch him slowly bring his hands up to me. I slowly dragged the knife across them. He winced in pain"RUN and never come back. If you try to do any I will kill your family one by one saving you for last." I watched him run out of the room. "Does anyone else wants to be spared." The two other goons stood up. They raised their hands to me. I dragged the knife over both of their wrists "Go call the heroes to stop me." I slap the cuts. They both ran out. I heard them talking on the phone upstairs. 

"Now you, while they are calling the heroes. I am going to kill you" I sat down on my knees in front of my dad. I put the knife down and cup his face in my hands. "Father, I hate you. You can go to hell." I rip my bandages off and threw them in the corner. "I want this to be fair, so grab a knife." I stand up grabbing my knife as I watch him grab one. after he picked it up I ran towards him. I kicked the knife out of his hands and push him against a wall. "Fight back. I want you to try and kill me." I step off of him and step back. You saw his anger build up. 

"Y/n this is for killing my family" He ran towards my punching me, knocking me to the ground. I start to laugh. 

"That was fun." I laugh "now keep fighting." I jump up and charge at him knife up in the air. I sweep his feet out from under him as he doges. He falls with a hard bonk. 

(Aizawa's point of view) 

Time goes back to 7 pm it is 7:30 pm when y/n and their dad is fighting 

I wake up in a hospital room. Mic is sitting by me and a nurse is messing with a blood bag that is connected to me. 

"Mic, what happened" Mic looked up at me. 

"You have been out for 4 days due to blood loss and alcohol poisoning." Mic looks so disappointed in me. 

"4 days." Those 2 words spun in my head. "Did they find y/n." Mic dropped his head. 

"No. They have pronounced y/n dead" I laid back in the bed. Tears started to fall out of my eye. 

"Where is my suit. I am going for a walk. Nurse thank you I am fine, can you pull these out." I said pointing to the IVs. The nurse did as I asked. Mic pointed to a chair on the far side of the room. 

"Mic check me out please." I got up and walk over to my suit. I put it on and walking over to Mic. My phone starts to ring and so does Mic's.

"We need all heroes to report to 4928 Southbank st. NOW!" The voice said as I walk out of the room listening to Mic scream my name. 

"Aizawa you can't fight. You're going to get hurt." I keep walking, I started to run. As I run out of the hospital the sun already set and it was cold. I bolt to the house it said to go to. Outside I see 3 people in handcuff and many heroes going in. I hear yelling and screaming coming from the house. 

"Get off me motherfucker" I know that scream anywhere. It was y/n. I bolt into the house running pass heroes and doorways. I was run into the room where the heroes are standing and where the screams are coming from. I saw someone in a straight jacket was being held back and a man on the floor. It was y/n. Y/n bandages were off and their eyes were shut tight. The man was y/n father. 

"He dead y/n. So calm down. We let you kill him, so calm down." Midnight said as y/n jerked her forward. 

"No, no, no I want to see his blood fly. He killed Aizawa. He needs to pay!" Y/n was out of control. 

"Aizawa is not dead. He is just in the hospital." Midnight said pulling back on y/n. I walk toward y/n grabbing the bandages off the ground. 

I kneeled in front of them. 

"Y/n"