Chapter 6

(y/n point of view)

We went to the bath to fix my hand. Aizawa had to set it back in place, so he gave me a cloth to bite down on. 

"Ready," I nodded yes.  "1...2...3" he popped it back in place, I screamed. It hurt so bad, but after that everything was fine. He washed my hand and wrapped it up. We went ahead and changed my gunshot bandages too. We began to walk to the bedroom.

"So where am I going to sleep.," I said. 

"In the bed," Aizawa said pulling out a yellow sleeping bag out of a bag. 

"Are you sure it's your bed and I don't want you sleeping on the floor," i rubbed the back of my head. 

"Oh i sleep on the floor at work all the time," He said laying down "Night" 

"Night" I got under the covers.

I shut my eyes just thinking this is not the man I met earlier.  

<time jump to 3:00 am> 

(Aizawa point of view) 

I woke up to screaming. I jumped up, trying to look where it was coming from. It was y/n. I ran over to the bed and start the shake them awake. 

(y/n point of view) 

I woke up screaming and covered in sweat. I sat up and looked at Aizawa. Aizawa looked at me with fear. He sat on the bed next to me. 

"Are you ok," He said very concernedly 

"Ya," I leaned forward to place my head on my hand. "This happens all the time, just no one wakes me up." 

"Want to talk about it" 

I fell back on to the pillow. "Just memories from when I was a teen." I let a breath out. 

"Ok, if you ever need to talk let me know" He got up to walk away but I grab his arm. 

"Can you stay here until I fall asleep." 

Aizawa rolled his eyes "Sure, move over". He climbed in laying on his back. 

"Goodnight," I said as I close my eyes. I quickly fell asleep.

(Aizawa point of view)

Y/n quickly fell asleep. I didn't move though. I turned on to my side to look y/n. I moved their hair out of their face and look at their face. I felt something I have never felt before. This person I was looking at was gorgeous. My body moved on its own put me closer to y/n. I flipped over because it is wrong. I closed my eye hoping to fall asleep to. 

<Time skip to moring> 

I woke up and there was an arm around me and I was facing y/n. I didn't move, I was frozen. I didn't want to wake y/n, so I just stayed there. 

________________________________________________________________________________

I know this chapter is not the best. it is really hard to describe things in a romantic way.