Chapter 8

(y/n point of view) 

Aizawa took me to my house so I can change. 

"Wait you live here," Aizawa asked in shock. I lived in an apartment building for people who are deemed dangerous. 

"Ya, but when we get inside don't judge. It's for the safety of others." I unlocked the door and walked in. Aizawa walked in slowly behind me. I pushed past him in a hurry closing the door, locking all 10 locks, and placing a towel at the bottom of the door. I let out-breath. 

"Um where are the lights," Aizawa said looking for switch or window. 

"I don't use the light and the windows are blacked out. Use your phone light." I got close to him trying to intimidate him. "Whatever you do don't go into my room. I will be changing in the bathroom" I walked way to go change. 

(Aizawa point of view)

I start to walk around the house. It is so dark I can't even see my feet. I walked into the kitchen opening the fridge. No food. Looked in the cabinets. No food. Freezer, counters, table. No food. y/n doesn't eat. I left and started down a hall. I walk into a room. I stopped in shock. Bandages covered the floor. In a corner, there is small writing that spreads out and got bigger all across the walls. I walk towards it. The words said terrible things and the writing was red. I realized it was blood. I walked closer to the corner. I saw 4 knifes laying there. out of nowhere, I heard the sound of something drop behind me. Y/n stood there, their clothes on the floor. Y/n head drops 

"I told you not to come in here." Y/n said with sadness and anger in their voice. 

"I am sorry I didn't know this was your ro...." I was cut off. 

"Get out" Y/n kept their head down. 

"Y/n I am sorry. Please look at me." I took a step closer to y/n. 

"I said get out. My quirk will kill you." y/n was now screaming at me

"Ok call me if you need me." I walked past y/n. I walked out the door, shutting it. 

<time skip> 

I was about to leave the parking lot when I heard a scream. It was y/n's. I ran back to the apartment. I ran up the stairs using my scarf to climb faster. I bust the door in. 

"Y/n where are you" I hear another scream. I run to the bedroom. Y/n was on the floor grabbing their head. Y/n was screaming in pain. I dropped down next to y/n. 

"Y/n are you ok." 

"Th.. the cabinet... in the bat... hroom. Grab... the s.hot." Y/n said in between screams. I ran to the bathroom going through the cabinets.  

"Fuck I cant see" I reached from my phone turning the light on. I finally found it. I ran back to the room. 

"How do I use it" I was shaking. 

" Stab... heart" y/n couldn't get the words out, but from what they said i took it as the shot goes in the heart area. I grab my knife cutting the shirt to relive their chest. I stab the shot into y/n chest, make sure to get all the liquid out of the shot. Time felt like it stopped. Y/n started to stop screaming. I took my light and shined it at y/n. I stared in shock. The bandages around y/n eyes were stoked with blood that ran down there face. I looked over and something shiny caught my eye. It was a knife. Y/n arms were coved in blood and cuts. I covered my mouth. 

(y/n point of view)

"Y/n what happened" I heard Aizawa say. I looked around me, but something was different. I couldn't see. I dropped my head in sham. 

"Why did you come back," i said.

"I don't know. Ever since we met I have felt so different," Aizawa said. I now was laying on his lap. I started to cry. 

"Can we go back to your place," I said in between cries.