《No Yoongi, it's okay. I want do it.》

Yes I want to do it. I want to try this again, and change a little. I want him to order me.

《Command me.》

I raise one leg on an armrest first, and after my other leg, everything is on display in front of him. Like he wanted.
I take a deep breath, but when I see his eyes grow heavy and dark, for me, I understand that he was holding himself back, as he has always done since we got back together.

I lick a finger, and I let it slip in my intimacy, I caress my lips slowly, opening and teasing myself. I take a hand towards my breast, starting to massage my nipple. Tickling my skin with my fingers towards my clit, I start making circular movements, but Yoongi blocks me.

《Stop, go slower.》 His breathing was fast and distracted.

I go back to massage my outer lips, running my fingers inside to increase my lubrication.
I'm starting to feel warmer than before, his gaze fixed on me didn't move, like mine on him.

I bring my fingers towards my entrance, which by now was quite wet, slowly pushed a finger, and I began to move inside, immediately after I put the second.

I see Yoongi squeezing the bordeaux silk bed sheets with his hands, his chest rising and falling quickly, but trying to control his breathing. I start to moan softly, feeling light waves of pleasure overwhelm my body.

I increased the speed a little, squeezed my nipple between my fingers, my breaths were more frequent, my body moved more, arching my back a little.

I see a bulge in his pants. Fuck. How much I wanted to tear off those pants and do everything together with him and his body.

His eyes shone, his whole body screamed that he wanted to come to me and give me pleasure. And I was hoping, indeed I was praying for him to do it. I wanted the fingers that now continued to come in and out weren't mine, but his.

《Don't stop.》he commands me, I reply with a moan of pleasure.

He unbuttons his pants, slowly lowering them to mid-thighs, along with his boxers, his erection sprung out, hard and dominant. Ready for everything. My breath stops for a moment.

He begins to touch himself, still sitting, the hardness pressed against his white hand, he went up and down, slowly. Although he had big hands, with his cock in his palm, his hand looked so small.

He gave himself pleasure, as I was giving myself pleasure. We continue like this, for a while, we masturbate, staring intently at each other.

Wishing from afar, only with the lustful looks of wanting to satisfy one another with our bodies and kisses.

He goes faster with his hand on his dick, I do the same, but on my clit. Our breaths and moans get louder and louder.
Both searching for our orgasm.

I wanted him inside me now. Right now.

Only the thought of Yoongi entering inside me causes the feeling of butterflies of pleasure flying inside me, towards all my abdomen, mixing with the pleasure I was still giving to myself, and as a result, I moan a little stronger than before.

He chuckles 《you missed him, huh?》 He asks, touching his fucking hard and leaking dick.

Knowing that this is so. Yes, I missed him so much. I missed everything about him.

He takes off his pants, leaving only his boxers on his tights.

He approaches me, continuing to masturbate, without taking his eyes off my face contorted by the pleasure I was feeling.

《Yoon ...》 my tone comes out more pleading than I would like. I felt that I missed my orgasm very little and he understands it.

He takes a big, slow breath from his nose.
I want to come thanks to him, together with him. Not with my hand.

《Yoon, make me cum.》

《I can't.》

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

💜Thanks for the 20k reads!!!💜

Can't believe y'all are actually like it lol
Anyway, there will be a bit of Hyung line, cuz I want to connect it to a prequel I want to make. (A prequel of the hyung line).
Buuut maknaes are coming back soon to mess up with you and Chaerin 😂

I want to ask one thing guys, I have a lot of silent readers (I still luv you), but can you please tell me some of your opinions or questions about the story? I would love to know them.💜