Chapter 2 Redux: Chance For Change

Start from the beginning

Her body has become much more lively compared to before as the main difference is instead of her usual downcast expression it's replaced with a warm smile, her eyes has also completely changed from their dark purple color to pink.

Y/N: I actually look normal.

She heads over to her bed as the black haired girl proceeds to lay face down into her pillow, she happily screams into her soft pillow as her legs won't stop moving from her joy.

Y/N: I'll become a Huntress... I'll really become a Huntress. I can't wait to head to Beacon tomorrow.

Her joy is suddenly interrupted by an image filling her mind.

Y/N: (eyes returning to their dark purple color) Right, I'm a useless girl so I wouldn't last a day being a Huntress like Miss Goodwitch

Y/N: I doubt I'll be able to save anyone even if I tried my best. I'll probably end up being nothing but food for the Grimm.

Y/N: (tears start rolling down her face as she closes her eyes to sleep) Mom...Dad... I'm sorry.

She falls asleep as the room temperature drops down as the previous warmth that filled it moments ago, is suddenly replaced by a dreadful cold with Y/N being the source of it as her breath is seen and her tears start slowly becoming solid.

Morning comes, as Y/N's scroll alarm sounds causing the black haired girl to wake up. She stands up noticing her breath being visible as Y/N proceeds to deactivate her Aura and opens her room's window allowing the cold air to escape.

Y/N heads over to the bathroom to freshen up as she changes into her casual attire, the black haired girl proceeds to grab her luggage before heading to the door as she turns back to see her room one last time.

Y/N: Goodbye...

She leaves her apartment building before looking down at her scroll as an location is shown on the small tablet device.

Y/N: Okay, they're picking up all applicants in about an hour. If I head out now I'll definitely make it there in time.

Y/N sets off towards the location as she spots multiple applicants awaiting pick up, three large airships appear as Y/N spots Ruby amongst one of the crowds.

The silver eyed girl enters one of Bullheads alongside many other applicants as Y/N follows after and makes it in. Once she enters the airship Y/N looks around seeing the other applicants wielding various types of weaponry, this leaves Y/N a little intimidated as her attention is drawn to Ruby, who's currently speaking to a tall blonde girl with lilac eyes.

???: Oh, I can't believe my baby sister is going to Beacon with me! This is the best day ever!

Ruby: Yang, stop!