The Immortal Instruments

A/N: PLEASE LISTEN TO THE ORCHESTRA MUSIC ABOVE IT'S LIKE MY FAVORITE ORCHESTRA PIECE EVER AND RELATES TO THIS CHAPTER and it's called Starlight by Muse-the orchestra version. 

Sorry for my long absence. Is that how you spell it? Whatever. It's a long story. To put it short, I won't have Fitz stay true to the book. He'll be the normal nice, kind of selfless character he was before Flashback. So basically, the 7th book in KotLC never happened. Another thing, please don't comment Legacy spoilers on this book until...let's say, January. I know that's a long time, but I'm frustrated because I was supposed to have the first hold on Flashback (like, the librarians promised me) and now I'm in #300. Long story, I'll explain it in here.

Happy reading! 

Hermione: I'm so bored ugh

Annabeth: Same!!!

Percy: Wow this must be, like, the first time they've ever agreed on something...

Jace: For your information, Waterboy, they didn't AGREE. They just feel the same way.

Fitz: Stop being rude to Percy! They agreed!

Dex: FYI, Wonderboy, whatever Jace said above.

Jace: Gee thanks

Jace: *Wonderboi

Dex: :(

Keefe: Yeah Jaceypoo

Jace: *growls at Keefe*

Keefe: Awwwwww what's wrong, Jaceypoo?

Jace: *glares at Keefe*

Fitz: *grins* I'm so proud of Keefe right now!

Keefe: I think everyone should be proud of me at some point, my boy!

Biana: You kind of sound like my dad without the bragging...

Clary: Okay, let's back up. What happened and why is Jace pelting melted bananas at me?

Keefe: OMG YOU CAN MELT BANANANANANAS?! SOPHIE GAVE ME ONE AND THE YELLOW THINGY TASTES WEIRD BUT SQUISHY

Sophie: *facepalms* You're not SUPPOSED to eat the peel-

Keefe: THEY'LL MAKE GOOD REPLACEMENTS FOR WATER BALLOONS

Peeta: ......Sophie, WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!

Me: *sighs* You know, sometimes I wonder what would happen if Fred and George and Keefe and Leo and Puck, especially met.....

Harry, Leo, Ron, and Piper: DISASTER

Goldy: I AGREE

Jace: *freaks out* WHAT KIND OF STALKER IS AGREEING WITH US?! WHO ARE YOU?!

Goldy: *gasp* I'm kind of offended, Jace.....

Jace: I think you're a demon trying to tear us all apart.....

Goldy: *frowns* Have I really been that mean to you?

Clary: Wait where'd he go

Jace: hiiiiYAAAHHHHHHHHH *appears behind Goldy and gets ready to slice her in half*

Goldy: Oh no, you don't. *conjures up fire and freezes Jace's arm*

Jace: What the-

Goldy: That's better. Don't try and slice me in half or I'll do this again. I promise you, it'll be enjoyable.

Jace: For you, at least....

Goldy: *unfreezes Jace*

Marella: YOU'RE A PYROKINETIC TOO?