Not a New Part, but Character Confirmation

Edit from the future (February 2021) I made this very cringy book 3 years ago. Just thought I should alert you before you judge me for the writing. (It's meant to be funny, but 3 years later...all I can do is cringe.) no new edits have been made since publishing, which means some stuff or details that were made clear in the latest books for any series (mainly kotlc) may not be true in here since this book was written in the year between Nightfall and Flashback. Just wanted to make sure you were aware of that. And another thing, this book is pretty much completed now lol. I'll admit, it doesn't end very satisfactory, but I'll eventually write a nice ending to it. For now tho, try not to expect any current updates. Edit from June 2021: ignore that part. I'm not completely ending this story, it's just....very, VERY slow updates since school unfortunately exists :)

I just had to go back and say this, because I, as a reader, hate it when I'm reading a good book on Wattpad, and suddenly, you're at the middle of the action and not knowing what's gonna happen next, but then.... "last updated may 9th, 2005" happens. So uh yeah. Though, if you actually love this book, well, there's plenty of chapters right now to keep you going :) and if you're obsessed with this book, you can always PM me and I'll answer with a list of suggestions you might like! (That are like mine, or kotlc reacts, or real life books, or whatever. Just ask. Even if you just wanna get to know me lol or be friends. Yes, I once was a kotlc reacts/fanfic-starved Fangirl too, and I made this book after not really finding exactly what I wanted to read)
Anyway, happy reading :)
-Sticky from Feb. 2021

So...hi everyone! Thanks for checking out this book and I hope you've been enjoying the texting. Make sure to suggest stuff and you can always request anything :)

Anyway...the first chapter was basically just introducing the fandoms and main characters (I will add your requested fandoms later, when I have finished reading them!)

This isn't a chapter but I just wanted to make sure with you about which characters will be in later chapters and if I forgot a character you want to see here, tell me please! Just comment the character right next to the specific fandom!

Divergent:

Tris

Tobias (four)

Christina

PJ:

Percy

Annabeth

Leo

Hazel

Piper

Frank

Jason (I know he's...you know but since it's a fanfic, most dead characters will be resurrected from the dead. Including the villains *shudder*)

Nico

Will

THG:

Katniss

Peeta

TMI:

Clary

Jace

Simon

Izzy

Magnus

Alec

KotLC:

Sophie

Keefe

Fitz

Biana

Dex

Linh

Tam

Marella? (Occasionally maybe? Or all the time? Comment what you think)

Harry Potter:

Harry

Hermione

Ron

Ginny

AND ALL DA VILLAINS

Villains:

Jeanine

Snow

Coin

Valentine

Jonathan

Voldemort

KotLC-Gisela, Fintan, Vespera

Any specific villains from PJ or just monsters?

Any other villains from any of the current fandoms listed above?

Thank you for reading and suggesting!!