THE FIRST QUARTER QUELL

A/N: Love the song above!!! It plays some part in this chapter, jsyk.

Okay, before you read, I'd like for you to look at something. (Absolutely no Flashback spoilers in this book.)

You're probably never seen this happen before on WP, but if you have, good for you!

-1 Replies. Oh Wattpad, sometimes you are so very amusing. (Sorry melsswan)

Thank you very much for coming!

A part two to screen names....These screen names are slightly more harder to tell though so if you need clarification, just comment! You're not dumb if you don't know the screen name, I just made it hard to guess...but it guarantees much laughter so...yeah! (I know if there was an awards ceremony, I would win "Most Good At Making Things Awkward"

Sorry I haven't updated in a while...I had finals and the end of the trimester and that was pretty stressful and I guess we'll find out if I made A's soon...but I had to take the math final early because I get to go to Winterfest in Seattle during school.

And it was really stressful because the nearby science class had shattered a test tube and people were freaking out because Glass was everywhere and Glass even got into someone's hand. And there was no clock outside and I only do good when I know the time so I can manage my time well so I left like half of the answers blank. Sad.

I'm going to fail math....but thankfully the final's only 5% of our entire grade. It was supposed to be like 50% but my teacher secretly changed it because she didn't want stress...in fact she's probably the nicest and funniest math teacher I've ever had. Except for the one I had last year.

As of today, right now, I went ice skating for Winterfest at my school!!! It was really fun, just it's a lot harder than I thought. And now my ankles and toes are screaming why to my brain. Too bad, toes. Last year I went ice skating but I only do it once a year and I think I did better this year, I only fell two times 😂

Okay, ignore me and my toes, let's get on with the show!

Katniss: WHAT QUARTER QUELL?!?!

Me: Katniss, don't worry. It's just something I made up.

Keefe: *tries something* Hey, why can't we rename the group name?

Me: Well, after in my cognate @ilovekotlc 's book (read her KotLC funny oneshots book already if you haven't. It's amazing—no I don't want anaphylaxis, autocorrect. Shut up) you and Fitz changed the chat names over and over again to mean stuff, I'm taking precautions.

Fitz: You're no fun at all.

Me: Good. I was never made for fun.

Tris: So what were you made for?