Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

A/N: Formerely named "Siri, Ships, and Dams" but I just had to! I'll make another chapter called that, promise. 

Okay, yeah, I tried asking Siri about ships and it didn't work out TOO well. But we got something out of Siri, which I will post in this chapter, as well as a few Flashback memes I made and this cool thingy I also made. (For the meme: Thanks Jennifer Lawrence) There's also a collage of book quotes which will be at the bottom. Aaaaand I just realized I was supposed to do a Halloween chapter. Oh well, we'll do a combination.

That reminds me, I wanted to post this chapter on Halloween but I JUST WANT TO PUBLISH And also you're all probably going trick or treating. So I'm publishing NOW. Sorry, on-time self. 

No Flashback spoilers. Only stuff I made up about KotLC and those aren't really spoilers. (And don't believe anything that happened in KotLC here, unless you want to use it as a theory but it's really crazy so...)

Happy birthday, even if it's not your birthday! 😃

(Or as Dex would probably say: Happy Flashback!)

Me: Siri and ships don't mix well. Same with dams.

Vara: Well like every time you ask her a question, she just responds with "I'm not sure I understand."

Siri: I'm not sure I understand.

Vara: Stop Jace

Siri: This isn't Jace. This is Siri.

Vara: It's you Jace, I know.

Siri: No it's not.

Vara: Oh yeah! We've wanted to ask you this forever, Siri. Who do you ship?

Jace: SOPHITZ

Jace: I mean....answer Sophitz Siri, I didn't force you to answer at all

Siri: I ship Sophitz! But I'm not very sure that I-

Vara and Me: IT'S YOU JACE SIRI WOULDN'T ANSWER

Me: Maybe Siri is neutral and doesn't want to answer because she doesn't want to start a fandom war

Jace: Hoover Dam

Percy: Dam Hoover

Clary: Ships on the Hoover Dam

Four: The Hoover Dam Ships Siri

Me: I ship Siri and autocorrect! Their obliviousness is so perfect together.

Vara: True

Me: You know, it was named Hoover Dam because President Hoover was selfish and he wanted it to be named after HIM HIM HIM

Izzy: Thanks for the history lesson

Sophie: Lol you sound like a weird Santa Claus

Fitz and Keefe: What's Santa Claus?

Sophie: *Who's

Simon: This guy who only gives presents to the good little kids on Christmas. He gives bad people lumps of coal.

Fitz: You're getting a lump of coal for Christine Mars Keefe

Sophie: *Christmas

Vara: Autocorrecting your own Cognate, huh Sophie?

Sophie: *ignores Vara*

Keefe: What did I do?

Dex: I had a tracker on you on Tuesday. You sneaked into Councillor Alina's castle and put Giggling Gas in her Bottle of Youth.