"Eijirou, I'm here." I said to him softly, quickly looking around to make sure no one was listening.

They weren't.

"Margo! Thank goodness you're okay! Listen, I see you and Bakugou. You guys look like you're in some trouble." Eijirou replied.

I heard the sound of Todoroki and Iida arguing in the background.

"W-Who else do you have with you?" I said, getting nervous about more people getting hurt.

"Todoroki, Iida, Midoriya, and Yaoyorozu. Don't worry, no one knows I'm talking to you. They're a few feet away from me, arguing about our plan." He reassured over the chaos of All Might and All for One.

"Plan? What plan—" I asked, before Shigaraki yelled in fury.

"Everyone try and grab him!! Now!!" Shigaraki screamed, charging at Bakugou.

My eyes widened in panic, as the rest of the group charged at Bakugou now.

No. No. No.

I have to move too, or I'll blow my cover!!

"Eijirou! What's the plan?! Everyone's charging at Bakugou. I can't do much more to protect him!!" I said to him in panic, hesitantly going into the mix of fighting between Bakugou and the league of villains.

Maybe if I just move around a little, no one will notice I'm not actually trying to get Bakugou.

"Sidekick!! Get him!! Use your combat skills!!" Shigaraki screamed at me.

Okay. Well fuck that plan, I guess.

"Margo, all I need you to do is create an opening for Bakugou to your left side! Can you do that when I give you the signal!?" Eijirou called out to me, panic starting to seep into his tone of voice.

I looked over at Shigaraki, seeing his eyes glare at me through the hand on his face.

"I-I don't think I can." I stuttered out, forcing myself to charge at Bakugou now.

Eijirou immediately responded, hearing the fear in my voice.

"Okay, okay. That's alright. We'll think of something else then." He coaxed softly, trying to help me calm down.

I cleared my throat, purposely making noise so Bakugou would know I'm behind him.

It worked, as he quickly turned around at the last second, blocking my right hook.

Think of something else.

Eijirou said 'we'll think of something else.'

But, what else could we possibly think about now? It sounded as if he already made a plan to rescue Bakugou.

A plan that could work.

So, why should I stand in the way of this rescue mission?

Why should I let my fear stand in the way of this rescue mission?

This was our last resort now. If we didn't go with Eijirou's plan, then Bakugou would get captured again.

This would have all been for nothing.

I continued fake fighting with Bakugou, purposely not dodging his next punch.

I heard him gasp slightly, as he realized he just punched me in the face.

He could tell I was holding back.

"Eijirou." I whispered out calmly.

"What is it, Margo?" He replied gently, his voice warm and soothing.