Ch. 52 : Drifted apart

ابدأ من البداية

"Aw, my baby is gonna get married?" y/n reacts all cheerfully, covering her mouth with her hands while I'm still a bit reluctant about it. "We...we're just for now at the promise ring..." the man rubs his neck the way I do it once I'm nervous. "I don't want to rush things..."

"That's a good thing," I put my own opinion in-between, wanting them to know what I think about it. My baby is too young to get married, even if y/n was just nineteen when I married her, our relationship was special and different.

"Anyway," my wife smiles but checks on our children playing together and drawing in the office behind us. "Aren't you a bit thirsty or hungry? My love worked for hours just for the day to be perfect for his little boy so...he's eager to know if you like it," her hand touches mine in the cutest manner so I put my fingers around it and intertwine them with hers.

"Well, we're used to tasting his food and it's always perfect so don't worry, we will like it," the kind man lets the truth out like a good guy, complimenting the right person. "You have good taste, that's why I appreciate you," I play it cool even though I slightly feel unsure about my cooking. He still grins and looks at Daehan practically resting on his body, to run his fingers through his fluffy hair but stand up and take him in his movement.

Understanding that Haechan is ready to eat, y/n does the same actions but I stay behind them to check the man's hands remaining close to my boy's body. I walk along their steps as y/n is leading the way to the kitchen.

That's cute the way they act, he holds his hand even in the house, that reminds me of me and y/n when we were only at the beginning but also...still now...when I think about it. We haven't changed that much, just got older.

Anyway, I stay behind those two guys as my wife is talking to them but see Daehan positioning himself right in front of his boyfriend, his head at the level of his chest, he listens to his sister but stands on his spot while the man is subtly passing his hand over his small shoulder, then arm, and lower to his waist to not leave it but remain there.

My baby is acting weird, he's stuck to him like glue and not showing any signs of shyness at the touches and caresses of Haechan's tough hand on his body, but also his body against him.

I purse my lips with some displease, not appreciating this type of intimacy in my house. This is worse, his hand now slides down his hip and he bends over my little boy, to lean on the kitchen counter at his left and lay his forearm on it. "You can both go back to the sofa, I'm taking care of everything," my wife sweetly lets them spend their time away from this space only made to work and they listen without hesitating.

The tall man teases my boy by giving a squeeze to his waist, getting him to laugh but propel his body back abruptly into his strong one while they're walking away. Acting a bit playful in their own world, the man cups Daehan's sides easily and keeps him firmly pressed against his body, to walk up to the sofa again while both enjoying their moment but setting me in some apprehension.

Not caring about anything, I keep my eyes on them to check what I fear to be true but see my boy giggling and suddenly bending over to try getting away from the man's embrace, dragging them both in a suggestive position, the man stumbles forth with him but makes fast to drop his body on the cushions to sit down properly and take the young boy on his thighs.

I feel like something is odd, as if their little game wasn't innocent at all but sexual, which means they're teasing each other sexually right in front of my eyes. Maybe it's just my mind.

I never glance away but stay in my corner to have a good view of them discreetly. The man unconsciously punches me in the chest by grabbing Daehan's hips to put him right between his spread legs, bite his lips and whisper in his ear. Only because he knows that he has a boner because of my baby, I cannot believe what I just saw and that makes me feel sick even though I know what this is. I just cannot accept it once it concerns the boy I raised and loved as much as a son, a son who I remember as a little bean full of cuteness and innocence. All of that has disappeared from him now and the pill is hard to swallow.