Chapter 23 : The truth you want

Yoongi.

I pick it up and move away from Y/N as gently as possible, to hasten myself and get out of the room.

"Hell—"

"What the f*ck did I just hear from Jimin you f*cking bastard?!" he yells at me with even more anger than the first time he caught me and his sister in a bed. "You cheated on her?!"

"Yoongi, listen...I...I know that Jimin is your bestfriend but he lied to you. I've never cheated on your sister Yoongi, I swear to god, you know I would never do that..."

"I know Jimin would never lie to me while you've spent your time doing this when you were still at my house! I trusted you for f*ck's sake! You—"

"Yoongi! Please...! You know how much I love her! I would never cheat on her and I never did it!" I cut him off, not standing to be hearing this. "Shut the f*ck up! You better come to my house and explain yourself if you don't want me to smash your face!"

"I can't...Y/N is sick and I have to take care of Kiran then drive Daehan to school..."

"Then I'm coming to your house," he hangs up without saying more and leaves me dumbfounded. I'm not ready to face him, I'm scared he could not believe me since Jimin as always been his best friend.

I sigh and pushes my hair back, locking my phone to drop it on the sofa by my side. Everything was going well, why are all the freaking problems and bad things happening all in once?

•••

I lay the food on the coffee table for Daehan, letting him take his shower peacefully as I'm still on the verge of passing out just to think about Yoongi and what he could do. I pass my hand through my hair and get back to the kitchen, before being stopped by the doorbell, meaning that my wife's brother is here.

I gather up all my courage without hesitating and go to the entry room, to then head to the door and open it. As soon as the man's face comes within sight, I understand that this is not going to go well. He steps inside, allowing me to close the door behind him without any word yet, to let this tension remain between us and make the electricity intensify.

"Explain everything right now or I swear I get you out of her house immediately," he breaks the silence, crossing his arms against his chest and staring at me. "Yoongi...this all started because of a dinner we had in a restaurant some days ago...Jimin's girlfriend kept on criticizing Y/N so since I couldn't stand it anymore, I threw my glass of wine at her face but of course he got mad and he came back yesterday to claim that she broke up with him and that he wanted me to apologize, once he understood I wouldn't, he invented all this sh*t. I swear that none of what he told you is true Yoongi, I swear to god."

"Jimin would never lie to me, while you, you spent your time doing it when you were dating my sister. So do you think after all the things you did, I'm going to trust you?" he raises his eyebrows out of skepticism. "Jimin didn't give me the same words, he told me that she was not doing anything but just talking about the fact that Jimin has always liked my sister and found her pretty but since you got jealous as always, you threw the glass of wine at her. He even showed me f*cking proof of you cheating on my sister you son of a b*tch."

"Proof...?" I frown at his statement, already feeling disgusted by all the lies. "Yes, pictures of you and videos of you f*cking drunk at my house with Namjoon and Jimin but also other girls! He showed me the date of it and I know that you were already dating my sister! You were kissing and f*cking with one of the girls!"

I lose my breath at the shouting, not believing just a word of it, this cannot be real, I know I've never done this, I could never have cheated on the one I loved the most. "You better not even tell my sister about this, I know what is going to happen because of the b*stard that you are so you better not ever approach my sister and you must take all your stuff to leave this house right now and never come back."