Ch. 38 : My model

I take this opportunity to rush to Y/N and lie down right by her side. "Babe! Daehan's boyfriend is twenty-four..." I nibble on my lips with anxiousness, not handling this problem I feel like could engender the worst thing ever in our life.

"What?" she gapes but reacts a bit more calmly than me, looking up at me as I'm almost resting my weight on her. "I'm freaking serious honey...he told me...I'm worried as hell..."

"Uh...I am as well...did he talk about him...? What kind of person he is...?"

"He seems to be a good guy without any bad intentions but...I'm not sure since it's only Daehan's point of view...the guy could be manipulating him..." I drop my head on her chest and encircle her body with my arms, seeking for comfort and soothe I cannot find anywhere else but when I'm with her. "He seems too much in love...I don't know what to do with my baby..."

"It's okay...we're going to take care of it and try to talk the most we can with him about it...we need to think well and not make any mistake..." she hugs me back to increase the amount of comfort inside of me, my eyes closing instantly. "But he did it...he did the thing with this guy baby..."

"He did it...?" she speaks in a barely audible voice. "Oh...I knew this would happen. Let's not pressure him or make him stress even more Jungkook, we should get to know that man quickly though because...for me...the age isn't that horrible if the person is a good person who truly loves Daehan...seven years isn't that much of an age gap if both are serious so if he is not a bad or disgusting person who plays with our baby, this should be okay."

"Yeah...I know but I'm scared for him...he seems all lost..." I bite my lower lip, opening my eyes and gazing up at her. "I don't want him to be hurt or used by this guy for sexual purpose only...I'm seriously terrified but...I tried to not show him...I don't know what I should do..."

She kisses my lips out of the blue. "Let's keep calm and take care of it like adults, we're going to talk to him and ask to see his boyfriend."

"Hm..." I comply with her ideas and keep my head in the crook of her neck.

•••

'DAEHAN'S P.O.V'

< Hey...am I annoying you?❤ ]

I lock my phone after reading my texts and lay it on my chest, thinking way too deeply about what I did and could have caused. I could hurt him if I tell him I need a break, I know it and how he can easily feel broken because of a relationship.

I sigh but turn to my side, to face Jungkook who's looking at Y/N and Kiran playing in the sand together, with a smile on his face. Out of nervousness, I lick my lips but decide to grab hold of my phone again, using the side of Jungkook's chest as a support for my device.

[ No you're not. Why?❤ >

< I was just thinking about you...I hope you're okay...❤ I'm sorry if I'm being a bothering guy with all my texts... ]

[ I'm okay, don't worry. What about you? Is something wrong? >

< No...I'm okay too...just missing you as always when you're not with me ]

[ Do you want me to come tonight? >

< Are you free? Aren't you going to be tired after a day spent at the beach? ]

[ I won't, don't worry. I can sleep at your house anyway >

< If you don't mind then that would make me happy🥰 ]