Chapter 22 : Lies and mistrusts

I take a last peek at Y/N and get towards the front door, to open it and reveal who is waiting there.

My blood boils in no second at all as soon as my eyes land on him. "What are you doing here?"

"You apologize for what you did. My girlfriend broke up with me because of the as*hole that you are," he clenches his jaw, glaring at me with a death stare. "I will not apologize for what I said and did. Now leave me alone, I have to take care of my fami—" my sentence stops as soon as he gives a blow into the door and steps forth. "You f*cking apologize for what you did! We were going to get married you f*cking piece of sh*t!"

"She got what she deserved for hurting my wife," I maintain the eye contact, nor fearing just a single thing to happen to me. "She never insulted her alright?! The only thing she did was using words and not a single f*cking bad one!"

I close my eyes but whisk my hand to my face, rubbing it and trying to calm myself, "If you want to let your anger out, just come back another day. My wife is sick so get the f*ck away from here Jimin."

"So you think I give a damn about it?" he raises his eyebrows at me.

I can't hold back anymore.

I grab him by his collar and shove him into the wall, not standing his words anymore. "Listen, either you f*cking leave me alone with your sh*t, or I'll make sure that you won't ever dare come back here. Alright?" I stare into his eyes full of scorn, my veins on fire that I cannot cool down at all.

The door of the living room suddenly opens, forcing me to step back from the guy looking daggers at me and who is lucky that I have a wife and kids to take care about or else I would have beat the hell out of him.

"J—Jungkook..." Y/N lays her eyes on Jimin and me, confused to be seeing him here, she pulls her face mask down to only cover her mouth but I hurry to walk up towards her. "Baby, go back inside."

"But Kiran is crying and I'm scared to be too close to him in case he could catch what I have..." she gazes into my eyes with her tired ones, my heart aching to be facing her in this kind of state. "I—I'm going to go check on him, hm? I want you to get back on the sofa and lie down, okay?" I speak in a quiet voice, brushing her hot cheek. She nods but looks at her left. "What are you doing here?"

"Tch..." he crosses his arms against his chest, glancing away and acting in a way towards her that I think I won't be able to stand for more than a second. "My girlfriend broke up with me because of the as*hole that you have as a husband."

"The only as*hole between you and him and you, Park Jimin," she pulls her mask down to remove it from her mouth. "Don't talk about him like th—"

"Honey," I step to the side to block the view she has on him and open the door behind her. "Get back on the couch, please."

"I'm not until I'll be sure he will have left this house. I don't want him to hurt you again," she shakes her head and refuses to listen to my words. "I won't leave until I will have got my f*cking excuses."

"I apologized for him already, stop it now..." she points her finger at him, my heart aching like ever go be witnessing this when she's not in a good state to even remain on her feet. "I don't give a sh*t about that. He's the one who should get on on his knees and apologize."

"Leave him alone, your ex-girlfriend got what she deserved."

"Shut up, she didn't deserve any of that only because you get hurt by stupid words," he dares to raise his voice at her, the limit being overstepped. I whirl around and grab him by his throat to push him back violently, enough to make him hit the ground outside in the most brutal way as I couldn't hold back my wrath at those words used to talk to my wife. "I swear to God! Dare to talk to her that way just once again, dare to f*cking come here again and I'll make sure that you will cry in pain at the first step put in here. Alright?!"