Ch. 27 : I loved you

"Here she is," I sit down on the edge of the bed, to let him use the stool. I lay the bag on the floor but take some food out, with the spoon my father took care of putting in. "Gosh...her state is concerning..."

I don't say anything but just open the small jar containing the banana and oat pouch, to hold Kiran properly and start feeding his tummy who must have been craving for this.

I fill the spoon with the food and head it to my baby's mouth, but notice my father passing his hand through Y/N's hair, to brush them off of her sweaty forehead. "Well...she's sweating so this is a sign that the medicines are working on her."

"Yeah..." I sigh but keep on feeding Kiran who's now feeling better with the food. "You seems all tired though...are you okay?"

"Honestly...no..." I shake my head but at this sudden topic brought up, some grief takes over me, my throat tightening and the pressure on my shoulders crushing me even lower. "Ya. Are you crying?" he gives a little tap onto my calf but I keep my head down to not let him see my tears, pretending to be only feeding my baby and focusing on him. "No..."

"Stop lying. Your voice just trembled and your tears are dripping on your sweatpants. What happened for you to be like that?" he insists on it, knowing me enough to perceive the problem through my behavior. "Nothing...if I start I'm going to cry nonstop and I can't do it in front of Kiran..."

"He doesn't understand when you cry, it's fine."

"He does," I look up at him but wipe my tears away. "He cries when I do so I don't want to have to handle another layer of distress."

"Jeez...what happened to you...? Is it because Y/N is sick?" he attempts to make me talk. "Yes and no..."

"So what's the other problem?"

Dammit, he's as stubborn as I am. "Seriously dad...let's talk about it another day...my day was a real mess...a hell..."

"Well...sometimes life is a bitc-"

"Dad!" I cut him off right away, not wanting my son to hear that word. "Sorry...I forgot..."

"Yeah..." I roll my eyes but keep on feeding Kiran, his big eyes staring at the food and his smile brightening up my mood. "Have you checked that she wasn't pregnant though?" he suddenly brings a question up, my heart skipping a beat at the sound of it.

I look at him but then lay my eyes on my love sleeping, "No..."

"Sometimes some women can get sick that way because of a pregnancy so I was just asking," he shrugs and keeps his eyes on her. "Your mom went through that kind of thing when she was pregnant of you, no matter what I was doing, only the emergency made her feel better."

I start to feel anxious in a sudden, thinking that she could be pregnant again. "I will...talk about it with her when she will feel be-" I stop my sentence at a loud but adorable sound coming from my baby, his little voice echoing through the room and his body bouncing on my legs. I pass my hand through his hair and smile as he lifted his arms up to my face, to touch it and gaze up at me.

"This boy is as crazy as his father..." my dad chuckles at the sudden reaction of my baby, but I peck his small head and hand the container to my dad, for me to turn Kiran around and let him stand on his feet while he seems to be interested in my cheeks and nose."

"Aren't you hungry anymore?" I smile at him and peck his thin rosy lips, but get kissed again by him. He giggles for no reasons and wraps his arms around my neck, to hug me tight with his chubby cheek pressed against mine.

"Dad...since you're here..." I look at him, rubbing my baby's back as he seems to be enjoying our hug. "I have to go pick Daehan up in five hours but I don't know how it's going to go with Y/N...I don't want to annoy you but-"