He'd stay with me but that doesn't make me okay with how I might treat him.

"You're worrying too much, if you hurt him anywhere close to seriously your wolf will stop and try to fix it. Even abusive werewolves can't usually stand to see someone hurt so it's always mild." She smiled at me.

"Those are just the bad stories, just because they're told more often doesn't mean they happen often." She pointed out.

"Your probably right." I gave her a small smile, but I know anything can happen and since not many alphas end up in pet shops she might have only met a few.

"You'll see," She reassured.

***

"Babe you're worrying too much." Derik comforted.

I didn't say anything.

"What do you honestly think is going to happen?" He asked.

I think I'm going to hurt you, I think I'm going to insult you, I think I'm going to break your arm, I think I'm going to break your wall. I think I'm going to hurt your feelings if not you. I think I'm going to mess something up and you'll kick me out, I think something is going to happen to you and I'll never forgive myself.

"Okay maybe I shouldn't have asked, I think I just saw war flashbacks or something." Derik sounded like he was joking but he looked worried.

"I told you Derik. Alpha werewolves aren't in healthy relationships, and tonight I'll behave a lot like that."

"I might be okay with you pinning me to a wall and growling at me." He smiled and I felt my entire face heat up.

"Inappropriate," I mumbled hiding my face.

"It was funny though,"

"I don't care,"

"Do you want to do anything before it gets dark?"

"Not particularly. A lot of activities for humans and werewolves are kinda shut down for the day. Like the half-moon, it's not as dangerous but humans usually stay locked away if their masters let them."

"Yeah, but I'm a vampire, and you're a hybrid. It's not dangerous for us, so we'll just do something vampires do. And today is a day we don't have to do anything because the half-moon is usually off for werewolves."

Or the werewolves are killed for things they can't help. The full moon annoys vampires.

"What would we do?"

"Trust me? I've got an idea, it'll be fun."

"Alright,"

"Perfect. Go get ready!" He walked out of the room excitedly.

I have no idea what he's planning. But hopefully it will distract me from the full moon tonight.

I got ready as far as showering, brushing my hair, and brushing my teeth but waited for him to tell me how to dress. I have no idea what we're doing so I waited at the end of the bed with a bathrobe on.

"Fall-" Derik called walking into the room looking excited. "I don't like you dressing like that," he cut off.

"Are you...pouting?"

"You didn't even lock the door, a lot of the slaves are male and it's the full moon."

"And I will still scare them away, you have nothing to worry about." I comforted.

"I don't want them looking either."

"I'll go get dressed but I don't know where we're going so I need to know how to dress." I don't want to go to a formal place wearing jeans.