Fake Escape

💀It has been too long. Enjoy this much needed chapter and feel free to read my new Mchanzo fanfic that I have just started called "The Hunter and The Werewolf". Enjoy! ~Maddy💀

He took me to another room within the temple that was also closed off. A mattress with messy sheets sat against the back wall. There were two laptops set up on boxes against the opposite wall. Jack took me to the bed. He sat down looking up with eager eyes. His hands held my waist close. I helped him roll down my pants. I ruffled up his white hair and giggled. I was definitely enjoying myself. Jack rubbed his hand down my stomach, just above my clit. He pressed his thumb down and gently stroked. Chills sprang through me. It felt so good. His thumb kept stroking the top of my clit until I let out a soft moan. Jack stopped and looked up. He kept his eyes on me, but leaned in letting his tounge roll across my clit. I felt delight coarsing through me. I breathed hard and soft still pulling my fingers through his hair. I felt his lips pucker up and suck on the end of my clit. It made me moan loudler. I held his head close as he begain to suck harder and harder. Then Jack moaned into me placing sloppy kisses along my pussy. He circled his tounge around before sucking my clit one last time. He sat back having a break. It gave me a chance to catch my breath. Jack wiped his face.
"You taste good." He said.
I kneeled down putting a hand right in between his legs. I could feel a large bulge making his pants tight.
"You ready.....old man?"
He chuckled.
"I'm not ready till these pants come off."
"Heehee."
I gently moved my hand up his pants and pulled his belt off. I placed a cheaky kiss on his neck before unbuttoning his pants. I ripped them off and yanked them to the floor. I missed being this close to him. Everything was in slow motion as he thrusted hard into my body, speeding up his pace with every thrust. For a moment nothing else mattered.....until I woke up. I felt someone nudge my shoulder.
"Y/n? I-I hate to say it, but you should get back to Reyes. Something tells me he won't rest till he finds you. I can't risk him finding this place." Jack said handing me a granola bar.
He was already dressed.
"But Jack what about you?"
"Don't worry. I'll meet up with you ASAP. Just get Reyes out of the way somehow."
I sighed.
"Jack.....you need to punch me."
He gasped staring wide eyed.
"What the hell?! Why?"
"Gabe isn't going to believe me if I say I escaped without a scratch. Give me a black eye. I'll say Ana did it."
"But Y/N I don't want to hurt you."
"Just do it Jack. I'll be fine."
Soon he nodded sadly, regreting what he was about to do.
Later I stumbled into town and made a phone call to Gabriel. He immediately got on a jet and flew to Anubis. He quickly ran out with a face full of worry. I tried to look like I was tired from fighting my way to freedom and let Gabe scoop me up in his arms. It was strange. After seeing Jack, Gabriel looked so unfamiliar, but some part of me still wanted to have him in my life. Even if it was a friendship. Although once he finds out what is really happening, I don't think he'll be able to appreciate me at all. I hugged him tightly before we got onto the jet. I sat in the passenger's seat while Gabriel observed my injuries, putting his fingers through my hair.
"Oh my god Y/N look what he did to you. I'm gonna fucking kill them!"
"It was actually the woman who did this. I've gotta say she's got quote the punch." I lied gently feeling around my black eye.
"Who were those two?" Gabe asked.
"I don't know. Rebels maybe?"
"Well they definitely know Talons' weak spots. That's not good. We should send soldiers right-"
"No! I said cutting him off. "Ah they ran away once I escaped. Must've been scared that they no longer had any leverage."
"Doesn't matter now. You're back and we can continue our operation."
He leaned over to kiss me. It seemed so bizarre to kiss him now, but I continued...lightly. It was time
"G-Gabe? I....don't think that what we are doing at Talon is right."