Locker

He gasped and grabbed his visor.

"My visor?"

I nodded.

"What are you hoping to see?"

"My commander."

He sighed and slowly took his visor off. His strong face was clearly seen, but it looked sad, worried, stressed, and scared all at once. He was sweating a bit. His nose was still bruised and had a small cut going across it. My hand began reaching out to touch his face, but he quickly grabbed my wrist. I gasped.
"Don't.....please." He said shakily.
I nodded.
"Ok."
He finally let go and quickly put his visor back on. He stood to walk out of the room.
"Get some rest." He said just before the door closed. I sighed laying back in the bed. Asshole. I should've punched his nose again.

1 month later....

It's been a while since I've fought Jack or anyone for that matter. My arm is still pretty broken and in a cast, but I've managed to entertain myself without training or going on missions. Sometimes we all go out for drinks and others we sit in the lounge and play card cames. The first week I came back Jack wanted me to work while I was out of sorts so he assigned me to clean the training room and locker rooms every day. It's difficult when i don't really have an arm to use, but I manage. Jack seems to think that I can still do stuff around the base after he broke my damn arm, but he's definitely avoiding me. I can tell. We haven't really spoke since I woke up to a broken arm. It's strange. He hasn't even ordered me around other than telling me to clean.
I'm cleaning the floors outside of the gym when Gabriel and McCree walk down the hall. They waved at me and smiled as they walked up. I stopped sweeping to greet them.
"Hey Y/N!" They both said.
"Hi guys."
"You're coming to the Christmas party next week right?"
I gasped. Shit! I totally forgot it was almost time for the Christmas party!
"Oh god, it completely slipped my mind! I'm sure I'll be doing though."
"Yeah you just might want to be careful while you're there. Jack's comin this year." McCree explained.
I sighed depressingly. I remember last years Christmas party. Jack didn't go that year, but I had a great time with everybody. Figures.
"Fabulous." I said sarcastically. "I better get a dress or something."
Both of them gasped and grew red in the face. They stuttered trying to find words.
"Yeah, you....you'd look good in a dress Y/N." Gabriel said smiling.
"So are you both going?"
"Of course." They said. "We wouldn't miss it for the world."
"Great! Well, maybe we can all go together."
"Awesome! We'll pick you up."
"Cool! Well I've still got to clean the locker rooms, but I'll talk to you guys later."
"Alright, see ya."
The two of them walked off cheerfully.  I smiled before heading to the lockers. I brought my bucket into the mens locker room and noticed how messy the floors were. They did just finish training, but what do guys do that makes it so damn messy, and smelly? I tried not to breathe through my nose. I turned a corner, but all of a sudden there was a male figure standing by the showers. I quickly ducked back behind the wall. I gapsed, but stayed silent to not be noticed. I flashed the image of the figure through my mind again. Heavily built, white skin and hair, cargo pants, and a tight white tank top. I carefully peeked around the corner. The figure was still there. He turned a bit and I could clearly see that it was Jack. Fear flooded my body and I ducked back behind the wall. There was no way I could leave without him noticing me. I didn't move a muscle. Just then I heard the sound of a belt hitting the tile floor. Oh god no. He was about to get into the shower! I couldn't wait that long! I had to try and make my escape. I was about to stand and run when I heard strange noises coming from Jack's direction. I peeked around the corner one last time. I could believe my eyes. Jack was gently moaning. I could see him full on naked! His strong figure was still sweating all over. He gently stroked his shaft and made small moaning noises. Drool just about fell out of my mouth as I watched him do this. I didn't think Jack was into that sort of thing. I ducked back behind the wall. I had to get out of there before he noticed someone was watching, but I froze.

"Mmm....Y/N..."

My eyes went wide. I felt my organs getting tight. I grabbed at my chest for air. D-did he just moan out my name?!
My mouth dropped. I about wanted to vomit. My commander of all people was thinking of me this way! Jack! The person who.....is always hard on me. The one who bullies and gets soft around me. How did I not notice before?! I had to leave. I left my bucket there and waited till I heard the shower running to make my escape. This whole time, everyone was right. Jack does care about me, a lot more than I thought.