Chapter Fifty Two~Queen Of Dragon Heart

(Song above is what is being sung during a ceremony)

The doors open to reveal a beautiful women, Ash with Samala and Talvia behind her. The two take there place ahead of her in line with The Guard three on each side.

Ash walks through them, steady breath, her head head high. As she walks to the end Kirous takes her arm leading up the steps.

The two bow at each other before Ash turns to face the crowd, while the ancient Dragon-Born the keeper of the crown stands a couple steps above her in front of the throne. "Hear today on the ground that was battle, which has been renewed. Dragons the most magical creatures in middle earth, amongst us all, Dwarves, Hobbits, Men, Elves, together again under one roof. All for one person. Please show us your fathers sword."

Ash pulls out her sword. The gems of the five races who are here fly out into the ancient Dragons hand, Ash kneels down on the steps "May the leaders of the five come forth."

Aragorn, Sam, Thranduil, Kirous, and Gimli stand walking up each holding a gem. "Samwise Gamgee, leader of the Shire do you give this women your blessing?"

Sam kisses the gem and it flies to Ash's sword once more "You raised and Mr. Frodo, I thank you for that." he says with a smile and returns to his set. Kirous gave his blessing without question "Aragorn son of Arathorn, king of Gondor, do you give this women your blessing?"

Aragorn smiles kissing his gem placing it in the sword as well "I have stood by you this long, you are like a sister to me a bond that we will never break." Ash nods her thanks.

"Do you Thranduil, king of the woodland realm give this women your blessing?"

Ash looks up slowly only to find Thranduil eyes burning into hers, everyone waited in scilence as the two stared each other down. Thranduil looks at the gem, his wife's gem that Ash took. Ash was started to get a little nervous but kept still.

They hear a kissing noise, Ash sees the gem in her sword. She looks up to Thranduil who has a clever grin, she also sees a letter hidden mostly in front of her "You have surprised once, no doubt you'll do it again." he says sitting back down.

The ancient Dragon-Born takes her sword and places it on each of her shoulder "With your fathers sword in hand, lead us to the future what it may bring." Ash's sword is placed next to her, her marking begin to glow as a crown is reviled.

" Ash's sword is placed next to her, her marking begin to glow as a crown is reviled

It is placed on her head fitting perfectly as if it was made for her. "First of your name, last of the royal Dragon-Borns, rise, long may you reign and become what you were born to be, a queen." Ash rises looking ahead. The ancient Dragon-Born leads her to her place on the throne, "LONG LIVE QUEEN ASH OF DRAGON HEART!!!!" he shouts as Ash sits down.

Everyone else rises "LONG LIVE QUEEN ASH OF DRAGON HEART!!!!!!" everyone cheers and claps.

Ash can't seem to suppress a smile.

*************************************************

Everyone was convention over the celebration as Ash sat on her throne, people coming to congratulate her, she notices a few dwarves coming up to her. Ash puts her hands to her mouth as Dwalin, Dori, Nori, Bifur, Bofur, Bombur, and Glóin bow before her. 

They all come to hug her and she hugs back "It's been so long." says Dori "To long." says Bofur, they all laugh "How me and the others have missed you." says Ash, they look at her with queation "Others?" ask Nori, "Well yes Balin and Kili and Thorin.....they talk to me in my sleep." says Ash as weird as it sounded.

"Well aren't we all together again!" shouts a voice they turns around and the dwarves squeeze the life out of Bilbo in a hug. Ash laughs "Well if it isn't the queen." says Aragorn and Gimli walking up "Ash." says Ash.

They all laugh together "My love is surrounded by men jealousy killing....my...heart....slowly." says a dramatic voice from the bottom of the stairs, the others back away down the stairs at the bottom was Legolas leaning back hands over his heart "Are you going to stand there dying, or come up here and say hello?" ask Ash with a smile.

Legolas walks up and looks Ash up and down putting a hand over his heart "How about both." Ash rolls her eyes and cross her arms "You flirt." Legolas chuckles before pulling her up hands around her waist, Ash's hands on his chest. The two look at each other "What? I took pride in that."

"Ohhh no no it could have been just a little better, you see that might work on a princess but I am a queen." says Ash in her fanciest voice "And because your queen your standers have gone?"

"No...cause if they had gone up I wouldn't be in your arms."

"That was low blow..." says Legolas the two chuckle, he leans down and pecks her lips "Congratulation my queen." they smile "We don't stop celebrating yet..." starts Ash as she walks down the steps "I believe it's someones birthday next week..."

Legolas walks down behind her "Yeah and that pickup line, if you'd let me have that, perfect gift." Ash faces him holding two glasses "Fire Juice?" he takes one of the glasses. "Your getting up there in age aren't you?" Ash ask taking a spin.

"Oh and how old are you?"

Ash thinks about it for a second "If you want to know I actually have no idea how old I am." the two laugh "So a nobody huh?" ask a voice, Ash turns "Elrond!" she says the two hug. Elrond bows to Legolas as well. "You embraced becoming queen and fell in love as well. I will be taking my leave soon, but I'm very happy for you." they hug one last time before he heads off.

Ash turns back to Legolas "Your birthday's next week I'm going to Mirkwood for the ball." she says, Legolas looks at her a little shocked "But you don't have an invitation?" he ask. Ash smiles pulling a letter out from behind her back "Thranduil gave it to me, when he came to the throne. I'm coming."

The two hug each other, Legolas holds a hand to her cheek looking into her eyes "Your eyes make me feel so warm, love."

"Love? You never call me pet name." Legolas kisses her and Ash melts into it "I think I should start to."

Ash nods smiling "Now that was a good pickup line." the two laugh, finally having peace in each others arms.