Chapter Thirty~Gandalf? Elrond? Rivendell?!

A bright light.

Suddenly flares...

Ash squeezes her eyes shut, gasping.

she starts touch her her arms and chest and head making sure she was "Alive"

"Where am I?" she ask.

A familiar voice cuts through the swirl of sound.

"You are in the House of Elrond, and it is ten o'clock in the morning on October the twenty-fourth, if you want to know." I

Ash's eyes flicker open she is lying in bed next to an open window...Dappled sunlight plays on richly carved timbers...the sound of a nearby waterfall drifts through the Vista of Fir Trees. "Gandalf!" exclaims Ash.

Gandalf is sitting next to Ash's..softly puffing on his pipe. He smiles at Ash. "Yes, I'm here and you're lucky to be here, too. A few more hours and you          would have been beyond our aid. You have          some strength in you, my dear Hobbit." says Gandalf.

Ash sits up, looking at Gandalf questioningly... "What happened, Gandalf? Why didn't you meet us?" she ask "I'm sorry Ash I was delayed." Ash raises herself up and looks at Gandalf. "Gandalf! What is it?" she ask Gandalf returns his          attention to Ash."Nothing, Ash..."

Frodo runs to Ash's bedside. He is overjoyed to find her awake. "Ash! Ash! Bless you, you're awake!!" he shouts "Frodo has hardly left your side. "We were worried about you--weren't we, Gandalf?" says Frodo "By the skills of Lord Elrond, you're          beginning to mend." says Gandalf.

"Elrond?" ask Ash as she stands slowly.

Just then Elrond, Lord Of The High Elves steps up to Ash's door way...his face is neither old nor young, though in it iswritten the memory of many things both glad and sorrowful. "Welcome to Rivendell, Ash Baggins."

"Elrond." she says and hugs him he surprised hugs back he looks her over "You've grow since the last I saw you." he says.
**********************************************
A small cluster of elegant Elven buildings sitting in a Shangri-la like Valley below towering cliffs and snow capped mountains. "You have found your way to the last homely house east of the sea. The elves of Imladris have dwelt within this valley for three thousand years through few of my kin now remain." says Elrond as the two walk "Well Rivendell has grown more in beauty each time I see it." says Ash.

"And have you found out who you are?" he ask.

"I know who I am."

Elrond looks to her surprised "Do you?"

"Ya.....nothing, just a person." she says.

She walks on ahead "Do you not remember you are the last of the Dragon-Born?" ask Elrond.

Ash turns around walking backwards with her arms out "Never said I wanted to be!" she shouts. Elrond smiles a little and goes to take care of some things.

As Ash walked she saw a bent figure sits alone on abench, in the Sun. "Bilbo!" shouts a voice she turns to see Frodo running from a group made of Sam, Pippin, and Merry.

"BILBO BAGGINS!" shouts Ash. He breaks in to a broad grin as Frodo and Ash rush forward to embrace him. Bilbo has aged significantly since we last saw him. "Hello, Frodo, my lad! And Ash my beautiful sister." he says.
**********************************************
Later...after a scolding from Ash for leaving without telling her. Frodo and Ash are turning the neatly inscribed title page ofa red leather bound journal:                    "There and back again: A Hobbit's tale" by Bilbo Baggins. Bilbo smiles Proudly. He is sitting with Frodo and ash on a terrace overlooking a waterfall. Frodo looks at Page after page of beautiful Handwriting, with intricate Maps and Drawings. "This is wonderful." says Ash everything of there adventure was there all in one book.