Chapter Forty Six~Meeting Sauron

Ash looks around the forest, it was beautiful the forest had tall trees with black bark but orange red and yellow leave and walkways. Ash wonderned what this place of beauty was "The Fire Forest." says a voice, Ash turns around "Kili!" she says hugging him, he chuckles and nods "Tis I!"

The two laugh and sit down on a bench looking at the forest "So I see you figured it out." says Kili.

"Figured what out?"

"That you love Legolas."

Ash looks to him "How did you-"

"The way you look at him it's how I looked at Tauriel."

"You two must be happy together." says Ash Kili laughs "We are dead, but not even that could keep us apart." Ash smiles. "How do feel when your around him?" ask Kili.

Ash smiles widely and lays down looking at the sky "Oh I feel so happy, like I'm the luckiest women in the world, like I could fly to the moon a million time over!" Kili laughs "God Ash you got it bad......I'm so very happy for you." says Kili, Ash smiles "Thank you." she says closing her eyes listening to the peace.

A cupole moments later Ash feels a hand repeating running through her hair "Kili do mind not doing that it's a little creepy." says Ash returning to her peace "Well I didn't mean to come on as creepy darling." says a very different voice then Kili's.

Ash opens her eyes and sits up looking next to her, once she see's who it is she stands and backs against a tree. "Sauron." she says in disbelief. He looked how he did in her vision, Red eyes with orange, long straight orange fiery hair, black attire. Ash runs behind the tree and starts running away.

Until she hits an object falling onto the floor, she looks up Sauron in front of her "Darling you must more carful." he says offering a hand. Ash stands not taking it "How did you....I am not your darling." she says. Sauron starts walking towards her Ash backs up into a tree "My goodness I knew you would grow in beauty but Ash you have excited my expectations." he says. "Why are you here, how are you here?" ask Ash. 

"Oh one of your little friends has something of mine a connection allowed me to come here, and when I saw you in the room next door. Why would I pass up a chance to meet my bride?" he ask. "I'm not your bride!" shouts Ash.

Sauron puts a hand to her cheek, it burned Ash but she was to scared to move "I can give you the world, the moon, the stars all I ask for is your love." says Sauron, Ash see's what she sounded like when she asked Legolas for his, but this was different there was a dark power behind what Sauron said.

"That is something I can't give you." says Ash, Sauron's face contorts to one of anger "No It is something that you won't give because you've already given it.....Ash before long I swear to you he will die, he will die slowly at my hands." he says gripping her cheek he takes his other hand and grips her chin making her look at him. 

Ash's mind went into a frenzy, how did he already know about Legolas! Sauron smirks "The elfling." he says.

WAIT HE DIDN'T KNOW, I JUST FEEL FOR THE OLDEST TRICK IN THE BOOK!!!! "Even with his immortal life he will die, just like everyone else you care about." he says. Ash starts crying but not regular, fire. "That fire is me, I'm apart of you, I was made for you, you are mine understand that....darling."

*********************************************

Ash wakes up panting heavily, she runs over to her mirror running a hand through her hair looking at her face, her face was stained with regular tears but marks of a hand on a cheek and chin remain and start to fade. 

Ash grabs onto the wall in pain not physical but mental. Just then the door burst open Gandalf rushes in "Ash!" he shouts "Here." she says weakly. Aragorn, Gimli, Pippin, Merry, and Legolas run in behind him.

Ash takes Gandalf's hand and sits on her bed. "Legolas where is he?" she ask, he pushes through and kneels down in front of her cupping her cheek "Ash what happened to your face?"   "My face isn't important, your life if endanger Legolas. He knows he knows about you about us." she says panicked.

"Calm down, who is he?" ask Gandalf "Sauron."

The room goes silent "What dose he know that caused him to harm you?" ask Gandalf. Ash and Legolas look from Gandalf to each other. Gandalf's expression darkens "What did I warn you about Ash, care about one in this way will put there life in danger!" shouts Gandalf, Ash stands "Your asking me to not follow my heart the one thing you've encored me to do all my life." 

"This is different."

"HOW IF THIS ANY DIFFERENT!" shouts Ash. Everyone looks at her Legolas stands "Ash-"

"No! It's my life I'm sick of people telling me what to do and what I have to be! If I want to love Legolas I'm going to love Legolas!" 

"Knew it!" shouts Aragorn, Pippin, Gimli, and Merry. Gandalf looks at them with a stern look "Yup not a good time we understand." says Aragorn "And I don't see how this isn't a good thing, by loving Legolas I'm not loving Sauron." says Ash. 

Gandalf sighs, and considers this factor "Legolas." he starts, Legolas comes to stand next to Ash "Yes Gandalf?" 

"By loving this women you are putting your life in the way danger, now tell me is loving Ash worth that risk?" ask Gandalf testingly, "For Ash, every second of it." 

Gandalf smiles "As long as you know the risk, very well."

Ash and Legolas smile at each other. "Now I must speak with Theoden about our new problem." says Gandalf.

The boys leave the room giggling, Gandalf glares at them and they leave normally. Once there  gone, Ash and Legolas turns to each and hug. They pull away a little to look at each other "We can be together." says Legolas.

"Kili was right." says Ash.

Legolas smiles "What'd he say?" Ash smiles "Back in Laketown he told me, every princess should have a prince."

"Ah so your accepting your a princess now are you." Ash laughs "No....only your princess." Ash unsure of herself goes and kisses his cheek blushing like crazy hiding her face in Legolas's shoulder. "Did you just kiss me?" he ask down to her. "Don't make a big deal out of it." her muffled voice says.

He takes her chin in his hand letting her look up at him "Damn your a lot more gentle at that then Sauron." she says, "Yeah?" Legolas leans in and kisses Ash on the forehead "I'm happy I'm with you." he says.

Ash smiles "Me to."