Chapter Twenty Four~The Fallen King

Up on Ravenhill Thorin, Kili starts decapitating every Orc in his path and Azog attacks Thorin Bolg, the rest of the Orcs and the giant bats arrive at Ravenhill and as they go to attack Bilbo Dwalin starts battling it out with them.

At the same time Ash arrives at the base of the mountain she see's is that "LEGOLAS!!!!" she shouts, Legolas and Tauriel arrive Legolas hugs her "Your alive." he says and steps back taking a look at her "And have wings?" he ask "Not the time." she says.

Tauriel then notices Kili fighting with the Orcs "No. Kili!" she shouts "Go." says Ash, Tauriel joins in the fight with the Orcs. "We need to get up to the top tower but how and fast." says Legolas, just then Ash gets a crazy idea she looks to her wings "On three we jump into the chasm." she says.

"What?!"

"THREE!!!" shouts Ash she jumps off and Legolas follows she grabs his hands and flexes her back her wings catch air and they start flying Ash smiles "I'm flying!!!!" she shouts "Ya well don't brag about it!!!" shouts Legolas the lack of confidence makes her stumble a little Legolas holds her hands tighter "Brag all you want, please don't drop me!" he shouts.

They look to see Thorin battling it out with Azog he is attacked by Azog's Orcs. "There's Thorin!" shouts Ash she lets go and Legolas's hands he lands on one of the towers she lands as well.

Legolas helps Thorin out by killing the Orcs with his arrows from the top of one of the towers; as Tauriel kills one of the Orcs she call out to Kili

"Kili! Kili!" suddenly Bolg attacks Tauriel from behind, as Bolg overpowers her and throws her against the wall, Kili comes to her defense, as Bolg is about to stab Kili Tauriel tries to stop him she jumps onto Bolg's back but he throws her aside and stabs Kili through the heart. Tauriel watches Kili, then in fury she attacks Bolg and pulls him down the edge, Legolas watches Bolg going to attack her, he tries to shoot an arrow but sees he's out, he jumps onto a war beast and makes him ram into a tower that forms a bridge and lets him run to Tauriel's aid and battles it out with Bolg on the crumbling tower.

Ash flies down to Kili "Kili don't do this to me KILI!!" she shouts "Ash?" he ask weakly she nods "You were right." he says and smiles "Love is worth dying for." he says and fades "Kili...KILI!!!!" shouts Ash beginning to cry.

From atop on the icy falls, Thorin is battling it out with Azog's Orcs when one goes over the edge, through the crumbling tower taking Bolg with him, then just as another Orc is about to kill Thorin Ash notices and throws her sword into the Orc's chest, Bolg then appears again so Legolas takes out his knives, they battle it out until Legolas manages to drive one of his knives into Bolg's head, and he falls through the tower which crumbles

At the same time using Ash's sword Thorin fights with Azog, he swings his boulder to try and slam Thorin, only to break the ice around him and then he gets his boulder stuck, he watches in shock as Radagast and Beorn swoop in on the Great Eagles to take down the rest of the Orcs with Beorn forming into his bear form.

Ash flies up landing and grabs Azog's boulder and throws it to Azog, making him slip down the broken ice and sink into the water, Thorin and Ash watch Azog's body float in the water under the ice when suddenly he opens his eyes and stabs Thorin in the foot and bursts through the ice, he pins Thorin down.

"Thorin!!!" shouts Ash she tries to shove him off. Thorin tries to hold him back from impaling him but realizing he's too strong he lets Azog impale him, but at the same time he manages to stab Azog with his sword, Azog falls and Thorin manages to drive his sword through his body into the ice finally killing Azog.

As Bilbo becomes conscious he notices the eagles flying above him "The eagles are coming." he says.

He sees Thorin walking over to the edge of the icy fall watching the rest of the battle down below, he collapses and Bilbo and Ash come to his side Bilbo is shocked at Ash's new addition but blows it off.