taehyung

This summer my boyfriend taehyung is babysitting his cousins 10 Pomeranian puppies. Don't ask Why..

"Tae I swear to God if my bed smells like dog piss it's gonna be me and you".

It was early morning on Friday and I was let off early from my job. My heel was broken, my panty Hoes were ripped, and my a dignity thrown out of a window. Today I just simply wanted to come home, take off my wig and relax.

"Y/N!", tae came running down the stairs, his feet almost missing a step. I sighed and grinned cause, who wouldn't want to see that precious smile.

 I sighed and grinned cause, who wouldn't want to see that precious smile

He embraced me into a tight hug.

"I made you waffles but the dogs got to it first". He said Burying his nose into my neck. "It's cool I'll eat later". I picked up my feet and slowly walked up the stairs. I could feel Tae's stare on my back. "How about we go out to eat I know a diner". He said with hope in his voice.

"Ok". I replied nonchalantly.

-Mrs. cheredies diner-

Taehyung's POV

I looked up to see y/n stuffing her face with strawberry covered waffles. She looks so innocent and cute. She won't be so cute when I'm done with her tonigh-

"Tae u ok?". "Yeah I'm fine keep eating". I looked down embarrassed. Why am I thinking things at a time like this. I feel like a failure honestly. Ever since me and the boys signed off our contracts with big hit, I haven't been able to find a job to keep me stable for now. All I get are modeling agencies coming after me but that's just not something I'm interested in. And of course y/n cursed me out for that but, I just can't.

Now that I'm jobless she has to work 3-4 jobs just to keep the lights on and it's been eating away at my soul for some time now. "Tae you look lost are you sure your ok?". "Yeah I'm just thinking about things". " I s it about the group?" She said lifting my head. Her eyes were filled with worry and I couldn't help but shed some tears. "Y/n, all of this is my fault, we wouldn't have been like this if I-" "tae, she said sternly. We are gonna work this out together. I don't care how broke you are, me and you are in this fight together love. We're gonna pull through alright?".

   I don't know what I'd be doing with ought y/n...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is something short I wrote a while ago while I was at my job. Any who, I just want to say thank for the support and love on this book. I honestly didn't think people would be reading this. I understand I haven't written in a while, but please be nice when you comment. I'm a human who has highschool and college to worry about so please be patient with me.

I plan on writing more during the summertime when I have a little more freedom. Thank you thank you❤️