KoOkiE ~love~

A/n: This is dedicated to my impatient beautiful friend Monique
Go for her @x_aesthetic_x
Princess_Birthdays

      It had been a few days since you and Jungkook ran away from home. But at least you too still have each other..

You and kookie both struggled with family problems all your life

You and kookie both struggled with family problems all your life. Him and his demanding father, and you with your mother. You had a step-dad, but push came to shove and after a while of their marriage he turned raw. He abused you mentally and physically along with your mom, but she still held on to him.

     After he left us, she's put all her anger out on me and blamed me for him leaving. But of course I stay mute, it's what I do best. I've learned to suck up all the pain from the past and forget about everything. My only medicine was Jungkook. He the only thing I looked forward to waking up to in the morning. His smile, his presence. But sadly, our only way of communicating was through a window.

A/n: y'all this movie is amazing😭😆 I hope u get the visual I'm putting down here

A/n: y'all this movie is amazing😭😆 I hope u get the visual I'm putting down here. Ok I'll stop...

             I've never physically met this person in my life, we talked eveyday, there was no missing him, we'd lever stuff from his window to mine. We'd even write each other letters from time to time.
He'd stay up extra hours in the night to talk to me, to hear my voice...

My mother became a alcoholic, so I didn't go to school. Most of my days were spent helping her recover from her "hangovers" and keeping the house clean. I still don't remember the last time I went out of the house, or even made a single friend. She's kept me inclosed my whole life.

  ~Midnight~

I crept across the hallway in my bunny slippers and a book bag on my back. The Woden floors delicate, creaking with the slightest movement. Inching closer and closer to the door. The night before I had packed all my goods in hopes to finally leave this hell hole soon. This was my last shot at freedom and there was no turning back. The door opens softly as I moved out closing it behind me. I took no chance and sprinted for Jungkook house.

        He was home alone that evening until his dad came home around 2 am. Jungkook opened the door rubbing his eyes sheepishly. "Y/n?!!!!" He gasped. "Shshshhshshs"I shushed him. "Tonight's the night, I'm done with this. Please tell me you'll come with me". I said, tears prickling at my eyes.He embraced me in a big hug. "I-" he was hesitant but after a few seconds he pulled me inside closing the door. He ran upstairs quickily putting all his valuables in a duffel bad and throwing on a coat.

     "Cmon let's go!" He grabbed my hand pulling me out the door. I jumped in the passenger seat pushing my bad between my legs. I don't know where we're going, all I know is that it's far away from here, far away from the troubles of our homes.

      The road settles far ahead of us as I was dozing off to sleep...

~~~~~~~~~~~
Straight booty😖
     I can't believe how close we are to 10k
Like wth do I do? I'm so great full guys thx sm😭

I'm making one for jimin again☺️
I need more suggestions on things I should write. And I love constructive criticism guys it helps a lot. Just don't be too mean😞. So yeah if u want me to write about someone and or another person just tell me😊

Pt.2??