Jin|| beach days

GUYs these concept photos are killing me🥺

"Jin pass me a popsicle!" I yelled at my boyfriend across the beach.

It was a sunny Friday, you and Jin decided to take a break from work. Him being ceo of jinhit, he was often busy.

Jin slowly walked over to me shirtless with wide shoulders smiling from ear to ear. He handed me my popsicle. "Thanks babe" I said.

     "Hey Jin, I thought you were planning to invite the bo- " "they're busy" he replied quickly avoiding eye contact with me. "And plus I don't want them staring at my baby". He stood up infront of me cupping my cheeks, pressing his nose against mine. I giggled at his childish words.

 " I'm sure Joni's would've loved it here, there are lots of crabs!"

" I'm sure Joni's would've loved it here, there are lots of crabs!". I said smiling to myself

      "Is he more important than me right now?"
Jin said jokingly.

"Yes"I respond.

Jin:

I slapped his ass laughing like a dog

I slapped his ass laughing like a dog. "Jinie you know I lo-". My words were cut off by the boys storming down the sidewalk to the beach. All of them had on shorts and a towel.

Jin grabbed me and pulled me behind his back as they approached. "Jin!" The boys bombarded him with hugs. "We got off practice early today so we decided to come and check on you guys" They said.
"Oh hey Y/n, sorry we didn't see you." Namjoon and the boys gave you a little hug.

"Yeah yeah whatever."Jin quickly split up the hugs. "where's jimin?" Jin asked namjoon, the least childish of them all.
"Oh him, he's trying on the new shorts he bought." He replied.

"IM DONE!" Jimin yelled a few feet away.

The boys bust out laughing as jimin struts himself towards us pride hanging over him

"Lord have mercy." This time, I covered my own eyes. "Jimin what the hell are you wearing." Jungkook says trying to contain his laughter.

     "My mom bought it for me, and my other trunks were in the wash so.." he said, squeezing his ass cheeks together.

"Hey Y/n." Jimin said smirking I'm your way.
"Hey". I said not looking at him. One glance and I think I'd bust out laughing.

     The boys couldn't stop staring at you. You had on a beautiful African themed swimsuit.

Jin dragged you away to the showers

Jin dragged you away to the showers. "No more bangtan time." He said. He went into one of the stalls closing and locking the door behind you two. "Jin why are you so sensitive, they know I'm yours and yours only. They can look but they can't touch." I said convincing him. Jin smashed his Lips onto mine.

            His tounge entering my mouth immediately, and his thick juicy lips wrapping around mine. He gave me no time to talk. He grasps my ass in his hand pulling me up and pushing me against the wall, His free hand cupping my face. I tried to contain my moans cause there were surely other people in there.

Jin put me down immediately slipping his hand in my suit. He reached for my cl*t rubbing slow and painful circles around it. I palmed him though his pants but he smacked my hands away and held them above my head. His face got closer to my neck. He left small hickeys up my collarbone to my jaw. I squeezed my legs together getting closer to my climax.

He swiftly slid he leg in between mine keeping them apart.

"Ji-" I couldn't even speak as he slid his fingers in my hole. "So tight" he grumbled in my ear.

His fingers pumped in and of me curving upwards and hitting my spot. I screamed out "JIN!"
Falling down I held his shoulders as I came on his fingers, my own wetness dripping down my leg.

He kissed my lips bringing me closer to him.
"Imma get you back for that" I said. "You can try and see if you'll be able to walk" he said smacking my ass.

    Suga(in the next stall): "Jin?"

Jin: "shit"...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I swear procrastination will always be a big part of me no matter what🤦🏾‍♀️
I hope y'all liked it...
Ayayaya don't forget to follow me and my insta
@mimiums
I'm lonely plz hmu🥺😖