~Taehyung~

(A/n: play while reading) ⬆️
Here y'all go it was them most requested so🧡💛
(Sorry if this was late, school is really kicking me in the ass right now and I don't get to upload as much)

<Taehyung POV>

{There she was, standing at her front door. Her long, thick black dreads hanging from her head, freshly twisted. Her yellow rain coat making her chestnut skin glow and radiate in the dark rain. She stepped from her porch and made her way down the street,her red heels clicking the pavement.}

She had an umbrella over her head and one of her earphones hanging from her ear. I watched again, for the millionth time everyday, as she strutted farther and farther away from her stay. I quickly closed my curtains and got dressed in some casual comfy clothes, adding on some glasses to complete the look.

Taes look:

I wore a long beige dress coat to top off the look, or at-least make it look like I tried today

I put on my hat and stepped outside to go on my way to Seoul university.

~Y/n POV~

Strutting down the hallway in my red heeled boots, feeling like the baddest bitch there.

I watched as I got a few glances from people. I walked into my class and took a seat nearer to the front so I could focus more. This was college so there was no time to play around. Not like high school...

I sat near the back of my class away from everyone else. I have friends but most times I prefer not to talk. Yu-Jin my best friend came to sit by my side, candy aroma rising from her. "Y/n!!!" She screamed grabbing my arm, it was way to early in the freaking morning for this. "What do u waaaanntt"  you answers annoyed. She smiled and passed on some clubbing tickets sliding them under you finger tips.

Y/N POV.

I looked at the tickets and filed my eyes. This is the 5th time this week she's tried to convince me to go clubbing with her. That last time I went with her she was so drunk I had to drive her home, and then another time she fucked one of the guys from there on my bed. So there was no way in Gods name I was going with her ever again.

   She looked at me with puppy eyes somewhat apologetic and pleading for me to go this time.

What should you do?
1.go to the club with her
2.decline
3.ignore her
~~~
Ok so as I was writing I came up with an idea. Idk if it's good or not but I want you guys to decide what you want to happen next. I'll give you a couple choices and you comment the one that suites you. Once you pick it go to the chapter of your choice. Whatever choice you pick will play out the rest of the story. QUICKLY!!!!