~Taehyung~ 1.Go to the club with her

A/N- ok so imma do this based on what choic e you choose so if more people pick on choice then imma go with that cause it'll be a lot to write if I do everyone's. ILY AND THANKYOU SM FOR 5K!!!!

——————————:)

Fine,I gave in at the sight of her begging. She squealed excited as the professor walked into the room. A gust of sweet smelling air passsed your nose. You looked beside you to see Kim Taehyung, class representative calmly taking his seat. You re-adjusted your head back to the front of the room, your face in heat.

The club:

"What the hell did I just get myself into" I said as we stepped out of the car making our way to the lineup.
I looked up at the sign at the front of the building, the music distant but pretty easy to hear.

We stood outside for about 10 minutes before they could let us in. " I don't know about this" I said but before I could hesitate yu-Jin grabbed my hand and made her way into the club dragging me behind her, her feet already stomping to the beat.

The smell of cologne, ass, and alcohol hit me like a roaring lion. I scrunched up my face and yu-Jin laughed. "What you've never been to a male stop club before?"she said. I choked on my spit looking at her. If I could choke her right now just give me 10 seconds and I'll- "ARE YOU F****** KIDDING!"
I shouted at her gaining some looks from other people around us. I dragged her to a secluded place away from everyone else, which just happens to be the bathroom.

"Oh c'mon I bring you out to have a little fun and this is how you act? You gotta let loose sometimes" she said trying to calm me down. "I knew I should've read those tickets better, ain't no way in hell im staying here!". "Lemme guess, black bitch doesn't know how to have a little fun?" I looked behind yu-Jin to see some random chick standing behind her. " excuse me do I know you? And who the hell are you calling "black bitch?!". She had red lipstick on, a black leather crop top that showed more than it needed to, a cheetah print skirt, and some black high heels on.

Her hair was messy but I guess you can call it a style. She looked me up and down and Walt's passed me and I swear the Holy Spirit was holding me back from slappin' that bitch. "Look y/n I'm sorry I didn't know that you weren't into these kind of things" she said lowering her head. "Well I'm already here so I might as well make the most of it". Yu-Jin looked up at me, a big grin playing on her lips.

I stepped out keeping my head down. Yu-Jin went to order drinks as I sat down at a table not to far from the stage. "Damn where is she with those drinks." I said quiet irritated. I look around in Bordom to see that same sloppy headed girl in the bathroom talking all that shit. She was all dolled up with her friends as one of the male strippers gave her a little show. He didn't have much of a tall statue but he was fine as hell. He was wearing overalls with no shirt underneath.

His lips were plump and round just like his a-
"Y/n !" You-Jin snapped in my face gaining my attention," "oh I'm sorry." I apologize fixing myself in my seat. Just as she was about to hand me my drink the guy from the other table walked over in my direction licking his lips seductively. He stood over me grabbing my drink and putting it onto the table next to me. He hooked my arms around his neck and spread my legs wide for his hips to fall in and start grinding.

           I almost screamed in embarrassment

(I had to😂)

"Nononononon" I told him but I guess the music must have been too loud. "JIMIN STOP!" I heard a deep voice from behind me yell. Jimin looked at me in the eye then detached himself from me. I could hear the bitches from the other table cackling like some hens behind me.

    He looked at the guy behind me and then walked away without saying a word.

"Are you okay?" The guy behind me made his way around me chair to see if I was alright. My breath hitched in my throat as he came into clear view. He looked at me with concern. "Y-yes" I managed to fumble out of my mouth. " lemme guess your new to these kind of things?" I stared at him barely able to make a sound. He chuckled deeply. "If u have any questions, feel free to ask me." He stood up looking at me one more time before leaving.

   WAIT ISN'T HE-

—————-
I suck ass honestly like imma be honest with y'all. I don't even kk is why people bother to add this book to their library. But I really appreciate it. It means a lot to me. I hope y'all Christmas was great!
Ily💘
~Maya