Jimin||Treat me

You had just gotten home from a stressful day of work. You were on your way home in an Uber your boyfriend sent you. You and jimin had been in a relationship for 4 years and it was the best thing you could've asked for. He treated you like his princess, took care of you, and did almost everything to make you happy.

The only problem with the two of you was that, you barely saw each other. On the days you he got a break were the best days, and you guys treated it like it was the last time you'd see each other for a while. And today was one of those days. You stepped inside the house and kicked off your shoes sighing.

"Lord jesus help me". You looked up only to be greeted with a big smile on jimins face. "Babe" you didn't let him finish his sentence and kissed him passionately. Jimin wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer to his body. You pulled back to look at him and smiled. I missed you so much jiminie, "i missed you too baby"

"So how was work?" Same as usual. Jimin wasn't one to really ask about work so i grew a little suspicious as he led my too the bedroom. We came to the last door at the end of the hall and he pulled me through the door. "

He engulfed me into another hug and buried his nose into my neck, breathing in the perfume he bought me on our last anniversary He looked up at me, "mmmm" he hummed into my neck making me shiver. "You still wear it?" "Yup, it's from my baby why wouldn't I". He smiled and picked me up bridal style placing me on the bed.

SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT!

He helped take off my heels, dress shirt, and skirt, later hovering above me admiring my figure. I could feel his warm breathe tickle me nose. He looked me up and down and I could tell what exactly he was planning to do.
He slowly brought his lips to mine, flicking his tongue over my bottom lip asking for entrance. I let him.

His hands found their way all over my body. I lifted my foot up to his crotch only to feel his member. It was hard and it twitched as I moved my foot against it. He groaned lightly into the kiss as I continued to tease him.

"Is my little chocolate queen trying to tease me?" He too both my hands in his hand and held it above my head while he left dark purple bruises across my neck and collarbone. I moaned and he grinded his hips into my core. I couldn't take it any longer, I had to have him inside me.

I pushed him off me as he stood at the end of the bed. You took his grey sweatpants and pulled it down his legs. You pulled his boxers along with it. "Wait this nights for you, you don't have to, uugghh!" His words was cut short by You as You slid your hands up and down his shaft, pre-cum already dripping from his tip.
He held onto your hair as you took him into your mouth. His breathe hitched as his breathing began to fasten. His pace became faster as he slid in and out easily. You took him deeper and deeper into your mouth.

He thew his head back, a loud moan escaping his round plump lips. He pulled out of your mount he and threw you on the bed. "I told you this nights for you" he said as kissed down your legs. His warm tongue attacking your chocolate flesh. You closed your eyes enjoying the sensation.

You were practically throbing down there wanting him to work his magic. He slid off your panties as he looked at the beautiful scene in front of him. You covered your area, a bit embarrassed. He laughed and removed your hands as he went down on you.

He swirled his tongue around your hole as his thumb worked a storm about your clit. You pulled his hair feeling the pleasurable sensation run through your body like electricity. He entered one finger in your hole, then two, curling them with each thrust.

You moaned out loudly unable to control the unbearable sensation he was giving you down there. He stops for a moment, and hovers back over you. "You're so beautiful"he said and pulled you into another passionate kiss.

    He aligned him member with your soaking wet core, gently sliding his tip up and down your slit. You moaned at the feeling, and the sight of his toned body radiating infront your face. You couldn't control the rush that came over you when he pushed his member deep inside you, feeling your walls squeez him so tight at the intrusion.

      "F-uck baby girl" his facial expression changing from red and soft to hard a lustful. He knew from then on he wasn't going to be able to control himself. The way your core tightened as  he pushed In and out sent him over the edge. His eyes rolling Back in his head as you purposely countinued to tighten around him.

    His pace became faster and you became a moaning mess. He pushed his lips onto yours to silence you a little bit. After a few minutes he took both you legs and pinned them behind your head, giving him more room to invade your walls. Your legs started to shake as you tried pushing him off you to relieve all the pain and pleasure he was causing you. Both you and him Cum at the same time screaming each other's name.

    "FUCK BABY YES!" He said heavily coming down from his high. You came around him moaning his name loudly.
"JIMIN!". After a while he took you back in his arms and cuddled your body closer to his, planting soft kisses around your neck and back. "I love you baby, and you will ALWAYS be my chocolate queen",he said holding you tighter.

   You turned around, kissed him, and you both fell asleep together, only to wake up again hearing your neighbors pounding at the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Uh oh👀

I hope y'all liked that. The ending was eeh but it's whatever. School just started a few weeks ago and I'm trying keep dem A's ya know. Anyway ily sm❤️

Oh and if your interested in seeing my ugly face then go follow my insta @mimiums