Promise|jimin// 10k SPECIAL

Y'all this song gives me the chills in my neck my back lic- sorry...
(σ՞ਊ՞)

"My head hurts" Jimin  said as he laid his head in my lap. We laid there snuggle up against each other on my bed. It's not what you think.. he's my bestfriend.. nothing else..

"Y/n I'm hungry!" He wined. "I know I know just gimme a second ok". I got on the phone with the pizza delivery guy. "Hi how may I take your order". He spoke. " Yes hi could I get a cheese pizza with extra pepperoni please". I finished.

Jimin got up from my lap going over to my bathroom.

~20 min. Later~

I heard a knock at the door and answered it taking my pizza from the guy. He smirked at me and looked me up in down, as I was wearing some night shorts with an oversized sweater (Jiminie sweater you stole from him).

He was about to ask me something until jimin snick up behind me wrapping hiss arms around my waist and resting his chin on my shoulder.

I froze at the awkward moment, and the uncomfortable look on the pizza guys face. I slapped jimin hands as he let me go. "Well I'll just leave now, enjoy your pizza!". He left quickly on his feet.

"Jimin what the hell is wrong with you!" You yelled at him. He didn't seem to be fazed at all, but instead smirked. "Just showing the pizza guy what's mine."

You shoved the pizza box in jimin a hands matching your way upstairs.

JIMIN POV.
"What did I do?" He asked Jungkook, sipping on his banana milk. "Jimin will u leave me alone I'm trying to play overwatch. "Whatever, I'm going to namjoon". I made my way across the hall to bother namjoon about..me.

"Jimin I think you took it a little far. U and y/n are best friends! You can't go around treating he like your girlfriend and then call each other friends".

"Joon I-". "And you know how your parents feel about you dating out of your race. Especially black people". "Why does race matter so much, why can you just be with the ones you like". Jimin ranted. "So you do like her?". Jimin stayed quiet...

Mabey I do,mabey I don't.. but I wouldn't want that to ruin our friendship, I promised  Her that...

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm really mad at myself for this chapter, it started off fine but then I just lost it. Sorry guys...

Dont forget to follow meee!