~Jhooppee~

(A/n:Heheh my friend Alyssa requested that I write this one so here I go~)

You were practicing your dance moves in the studio your bestie Jessie had lent to you. She was a dance teacher and often lent you the studio for the weekends. You were there to practice for a dance break you had with Jessie's boyfriend hoseok at the "world of dance", competition.

Clothes you are wearing:

(A/n: this is a horrible picture but you can try and imagine a sexier outfit🙃)

I know dancing with someone's else's boo seemed kinda weird especially since this was your best friend. But for some reason, the idea of us to getting down together didn't seem to bother her one bit. So I stuck with it.

    My body was dripping with sweat as I was still focused on trying to get this one dance move down. If your wondering, yes it was sexual , and it couldn't just be done with one person.

                                          -Jhope-

As I was walking into the studio to grab some things I saw y/n dancing her heart out trying to get it right. I giggled a little bit and watched her as she saw my reflection in the mirror. She turned around, sweat beads trickled at the top of her forehead, he white shirt socked with sweat showing off a little more than needed.

Her beautiful dark skin was coated in sweat, but made her shine. "Damn" I cursed under my breath watching her as her chest rose up and down. My face was for sure flushed, and something down there was a little bit to excited to see this. "I have a girlfriend, I have a girlfriend, I have a girlfriend." I kept repeating in my head. Trying to keep my hormone levels down and my dick in my pants.

        -Y/n-

"Hey hobi!, you gonna help?"I said cheerfully. It took him a while to answer before he got knocked out of his trance.

"Uh y-yeah sure why not". He smiled and put his book bag down. We started to move together, both of us hitting each bear just right. That's until it got to the one part where I struggled. I had to lift my legs on his waist, then bend my back backwards and swing under his legs.

(A/n: hehe Idek if that a good description, sorry😹)

   I slowed down at this part so he could guide me to make the right moves. He slowly moved his hands to my waist getting a tight grip on it. I bent my back to where I was going under his legs. I guess you could say I'm kinda flexible.

(A/n: bitch I would've broke my mf back!     
He would've had to run my fat ass to the nearest hospital sksksk 😂)

The dance ended with hope pulling me close to him, his heaving breathing, and heart racing rapidly as I could feel it through mine. We stared into each other's eyes for awhile before interlocking lips. He kissed me passionately but rough. Like this was the last time he was gonna get a kiss.

               He pushed me up against the nearest wall taking my shirt and throwing it elsewhere. He kissed me down my neck as I brought my hand to his member hearing little gasps escape his mouth. He walked over to the front door and locked it. "I don't think I'm gonna be able to stop myself from now on." He said.

He unpinned my bra and grabbed a handful of my breast. Kissing and sucking them, finally releasing both of them with a pop.

             He pushed me up against the mirror taking off his pants and shirt, and slowly slipping mines off my legs. He held his body close to mine, enter locking our fingers. He aligned himself with my core seeing that I was already dripping wet, entering me and stretching me beyond belief. He watched as I winced in the mirror, my heavy breathing fogging it up.

He closed the gap between us kissing up and down my spine. "You can move now", I said as he began to pump himself in and out of me. Slowly the pain went away and I couldn't control my moans anymore. He watched as my breasts bounced in the mirror, dirty talking. "Fuck you look so good with my cock inside of you". "Look at yourself". He said panting heavily.

     We were both getting close to our high, when he took both my arms behind my back. He pounded into me at an unbelievable pace. I screamed his name, "h-ob-i fuck you g-onna make m c-c-um". You came hard releasing all your juices out on him, and then not long after, he pulled out and came on your back.

             ~It felt so wrong, but it felt so good~

———————————————-
Wooowowweees GUYS ALMOST 1K READS R U SERIOUS!!!! Yooo like omg I'm gonna cry😭😭 this is so sweet. Thx for those who encourage me to keep writing. Tho I suck but hey its whateva. Ily smsmsmsmsms❤️❤️❤️

Who should I do next??
🌸Jungkook?
🌸Jin?
🌸yoongi?
🌸taehyung?

Comment who you want next>>>>>

✨🌟Oof and don't forget to follow me!!✨🌟