"Yes

"Yes. I'm here in the city. Along with other pro heroes. Margo, what's your location. Bakugou, are you okay?" Aizawa quickly said, getting to the point.

So this was an entire rescue operation now. Even with all these heroes, there was no way for anyone to get through to Bakugou and I safely.

"Im fine." Bakugou uttered out for Aizawa.

"We're in the back district on 5th street. There's a secret entrance you can go through, but it's complex and very difficult to navigate. I need to escort Bakugou out of this part of the city. You guys can pick him up there." I explained, realizing I was starting to run out of time to do this.

"No. That's too dangerous for you two. Just give me your location—" Mr. Aizawa stated firmly, before I cut him off.

I refuse to have more lives on my hands.

"—Mr. Aizawa. Heroes die trying to navigate this area all the time. I can do this. I will do this. I will get Bakugou out of here safely. I promise. Please trust me." I said desperately, trying to save their lives.

There was silence from Eijirou and I, as we waited for Aizawa to answer.

"Margo. You do realize if you get caught, you could very well die? I can't help you with this. Do you understand?" Aizawa said softly.

I could have sworn I heard a hint of worry in his voice.

But then again, maybe it was just an illusion, created from the earpiece...

"I understand, and I'm going to do this. This is my own choice. I'm on your side, Mr. Aizawa. Let me prove it to you." I stated confidently.

"Fair enough. Let's do it then. We'll be waiting for you outside the city. Keep your earpiece on, so I can hear what's going on in case an emergency happens." Aizawa said, before speaking again.

"And Kirishima..." he started out, causing Eijirou to groan softly from the other end of the line.

"You and the others will be penalized for disobeying me. But for now, since you're here, stand by somewhere safe until I give you further instructions.  Understood?" Aizawa commanded.

"Understood." Eijirou confirmed.

I quickly put my mask back on, mentally preparing myself for this escape plan.

"Alright. Bakugou and I are going." I announced, dragging Bakugou by his wrist out of the confinement room.

"Don't tell me when to go. I'll go when I want too." Bakugou nagged, yet still allowing me to drag him through the villain alleyways.