THE ONE WITH THE EPILOUGES

5 months later
POV Lydia
"Am I interrupting anything?" Grayson suddenly approaches me smiling as I'm studying in the study hall of Yale, he actually scared me a lot.

"Hey you! I didn't know that you were coming today babe, welcome though" I smile and give him a peck on the lips. He sits down beside me and strokes my thigh gently. "Gray, this is Collin. Collin, my boyfriend Grayson"

"Hey man" gray says and shakes Collin's hand, and Collin gives him an acknowledging nod.

"So you're the infamous boyfriend. Nice to meet you" Collin says and then it hits me, they've never met before.

"Collin and I study together a lot, we take many of the same classes" I say and Grayson nods, clenching his jaw. Does this bother him?

Long distance is harder than we expected it to be. Way harder. I'll admit it may be mostly my fault, Yale was harder than I anticipated. He plays a lot of football on the weekends too, so it's hard to match our schedules. It has tore on our relationship, sure, but we're doing good.

"So, how did you know I was here?" I turn to gray and he shrugs. I haven't heard anything about this from him, the last I heard was that I was going to him in 2 weeks and I was kind of set on not seeing him before then.

"I went to your dorm and your roommate said you probably were here and showed me where to go" he says and I nod. My roommate is, cliche enough, probably my best friend on campus. We do everything together, except studying. We take very different classes.

"I'm very happy to see you" I say and lean in to kiss him one more time, but I get interrupted by Collin.

"And I'm out. Call me later Lyd" he says and packs up his things, leaving us alone at the table.

"I will. See you" I say to him and he smiles at me, before I turn to Grayson again.

"So. Collin, huh?" He says and I can tell that he tries to smile, but the jealousy in his eyes is very clear.

"You can't possibly be jealous of Collin, Gray. Studying together is like the biggest turn off ever" I laugh at him and I put a hand on his chest to calm him down. I know he's like this, but he usually gets over it quickly.

"I know baby. Do you have time for a bite?" He asks me and I close my laptop and books, even though I really don't have time.

"No. But for you, always" I smile at him and give him a peck on his lips. I get up and Gray instantly takes my hand in a firm grip, showing the others that I'm his.

"Hi Lyd" my friend Max says as we pass him and his friends in the hallway, and I smile at them. "You coming to the party tonight? You can bring a plus one. I'm Max, you must be Grayson" he continues and shakes gray's hand.

"Hi guys. Thanks for the offer, but I think we'll pass. Gray just got here, I wanna spend some time with him" I say and they boo at me, so I glare at them to make them stop.

"Holy Moly you're hot. Lydia he's very hot" my friend Rebecca approaches us shamelessly and bites her lip, looking at Gray the whole time. I laugh at her and hug her, I know she's not serious, and I haven't seen her for a while. This is when it hits me. Grayson hasn't met any of my friends, only my roommate. And that was once when she dropped me off at Columbia. Oh god I'm a horrible girlfriend.

"Yeah I know Rebecca, that's why he's mine. We should get going, see you guys later" I say and wave to them, before dragging gray to my dorm.

"I'm so so so sorry. I'm the worst girlfriend in the world. All you do is trying to set up dates to visit me and all I do is dismiss them and we never meet anymore and it's all my fault I should-"