11. THE ONE WITH THE TUTORING

January 10th
POV Grayson
"Bye guys, I'll be back later tonight" I scream to my family that is spread out around the house. I'm going to Lydia's place to "study math" now, and for the first time in forever I'm excited about studying.

"Wait up!" Ethan yells back, I stop by the door and watch him run down the stairs. "Don't you think I know that you're fucking Lydia?" He says and catch me completely off guard.

"What? No I'm not" I lie and he laughs at me, and I can tell that he doesn't buy it.

"All the sneaking around, and I see the way you look at each other. And now you're suddenly doing math voluntarily? I've never seen you open the math book outside of school before gray" he states and we both know that everything he just said is true, but I've promised Lydia to not tell anyone.

"It's nothing between us dude! I just need help with math, otherwise I'm gonna fail my final" I try one last time and once again he laughs.

"Why are you lying to me?"

"Okay look, I promised Lydia to not tell anyone so you need to keep your mouth shut. We meet up, have meaningless sex and then leave without any hard feelings. It's the perfect deal"

"Oh my gosh, you have scored a no strings attached relationship with the school's grind" he says and pats my shoulder, as if I just won some sort of trophy.

"Don't say it like that. We just drunkly slept together one night and realized it was good so we kept on doing it. No strings attached, yes, but she's not a girl I scored" I scoff and he backs off just a little bit.

"Jeez dude, you sure she's just a NSA-girl?" He smirks and I hit him, maybe a little bit harder than intended.

"Yes, now leave me alone and shut up about this" I say and slam the door after me, leaving him inside. I get in my car and drive off to her place, which isn't too long of a ride.

I go up on their front porch and ring the bell, I don't even know if Lyd wants me to enter the house this way, but it's too late now.

"Mom please don't open the-" I hear Lydia's voice yell as soon as the door opens, but she is interrupted but her mother's voice, talking to me.

"What a pleasant surprise, Grayson!" She exclaims when she sees me and I smile at her.

"Hi Mrs. Hughes" I say back but before Mrs. Hughes gets the chance to answer she's being pulled back by her daughter, who seems embarrassed. Don't know why though, Mrs Hughes only really welcomed me.

"Alright mom I think I got it from here, thanks" Lyd says and pushes Mrs. Hughes into the kitchen but she manages to wave to me on the way and I wave back.

"Come on, let's go to my room" Lyd says and leads me to her room.

"Grayson!" Her sister Lacey suddenly exclaims and jumps into my side, giving me a hug. I didn't think Lacey would remember me, must've been at least a year since I saw her last.

"Hey kiddo" I chuckle and hug her back lightly, she's so big now. Last time I met her she barely reached my torso and now she's a bit over it.

"Lacey, go to bed. It's late" Lyd says and gently pushes her sister into her room, closing the door after her.

We keep walking up the stairs together, hopefully without interruption. But I don't know, maybe her dad wants to say something too.

"I always forget how young your mother is!" I exclaim as we are alone in Lydia's room.

"Well, this" she starts and gestures to herself "is a product of teen pregnancy"

"Theoretically my mother could be Emily's mother" I state and she smiles, probably doing the math in her head.

"That would make your mom 13 when she gave birth to my mom, and it wasn't really that early for my mom. She was 17" Lydia says and I sit down on her bed.

"Shit. I can't even imagine having a kid like now"

"And that's why we wear protection at all times" she says and seductively starts walking over to where I'm sitting "so, you wanna start with math?"

————— MATURE CONTENT ——————

She climbs on top of me, with one leg on each side of me, and I smile at her. I gently grab her ass as she leans forward and plants her soft lips on mine. I lick her bottom lip, asking for entrance and she lets me in instantly. Me make out for a few minutes before I take her shirt off, rather swiftly if I say so myself.

"Is the door locked?" I manage to say between the kisses and she nods while taking my shirt off. She starts planting kisses down my neck and I almost moan out in pleasure but I know that her whole family is home so I bite my tongue.

I feel like it's time to move on, so I flip us over so that she's lying down with her hands over her head and so that I'm laying on top, holding her hands up. Before I know it we're completely naked and I have left a few hickeys on her neck, those are definitely gonna show tomorrow.

I start planting kisses on her inner thighs, going further and further each time. I see her grasping the sheet and biting her lip, probably to not scream out in pleasure. When I reach her heat I slip my tongue into her, making circular motions.

"Grayson" she whispers, "please don't stop"

I keep going for a few more seconds before switching position, now my member is teasing her by her entrance. I can tell the wait is unbearable for her, so I thrust into her. Slowly at first, but she shows me it's okay so I increase the pace. Her hips jolt but I hold her down by the waist.

I hit her g-spot and her face, her beautiful face, is full of pleasure. I cum inside her and I can tell she's satisfied as well, so I pull out and lay down beside her. She puts a blanket over us and we both are breathing heavily.

"Alright, I really need help with math now" I joke with a smirk. She giggles and hits me lightly on my chest.
————————