26. THE ONE WITH THE QUESTIONS

April 22nd
POV Lydia
I just got off my Sunday morning yoga class, yes I'm a 40 years old mom, and I'm driving down the street to Grayson's house. Regarding the yoga class- I need somewhere to be all alone with my thoughts and a place to calm down. Yoga seemed to be the perfect place for me to do that.

As I come closer to his house I see that something is written in colorful chalk on the tiles leading all the way up to his house, but I'm too far away to see what it says. I guess the Dolans had their cousins over or something and let them paint.

As I step out of the car I realize that that's not the case. 7 reasons I want to go to prom with you I read on the first tile and I gasp. He's asking me to prom? I haven't really given prom a second thought, because I never imagined myself going. But with Grayson of course I'll go.

Reason 1; the way your eyes twinkle in the sun I read on the second tile and I almost melt because of his cuteness.

Reason 2; the way your eyes flickers when you sleep is written on the next tile and I ignore the fact that he apparently watches me in my sleep, that's a talk for later.

Reason 3; the way you snort when you laugh I don't snort when I laugh, do I?

Reason 4; the little dance you do when you succeed yeah, that dance isn't my proudest moment, but I can't stop myself. I really like to celebrate my victories.

Reason 5; the way you call me silly nicknames (that I hate so please stop) I read and laugh, and a snort comes out. Damn it, I do snort!

Reason 6; your smell alright, he also smells me. That's also a talk for later.

Reason 7; I love you more than life itself by now I'm almost crying. This is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me.

I reach the front door and open it, inside stands Grayson in his finest button down shirt. With two buttons undone, just as I love it. I realize that I'm terrible underdressed in my yoga clothes and my gym bag over my shoulder, and I get the urge to run away. Here I stand in my sports apparel while being asked to go to prom with the love of my life.

"Lydia Hughes, will you give me the honor to be your prom date?" He says before I even get the chance to open my mouth.

"Of course dummy" I exclaim and jump into his arms.

"Didn't you read reason 5?" He questions as he embraces me and I laugh softly.

"Yeah, but I know you love it so I'll keep on doing it no matter what you say" I smile into his shoulder and he chuckles.

"So, will you please help me clean this before anyone who's not supposed to see it does?" He asks as we pull away and I laugh because I think he's kidding, but I soon realize that he's not.

"You're asking me if I want to clean up my own promposal?" I ask but I can't hide the smile on my face.

"Exactly. Come on" he says and takes my hand, leading me to the garage.

We get everything we need and Grayson puts me in charge of the water. My only task is to spray water on the ground really.

"Gray I need to ask you. Does this mean us going public with our relationship?" I ask while watching him scrub the tiles, and also having a hard time doing so it seems like.

"Only if you feel like you're ready. It's okay if you just wanna go as friends" he says and stops scrubbing, and he seems to appreciate the break.

"Well Grayson, will you be my public boyfriend?" I smirk and put my hands on his chest, and he puts his on my hips.

"No! I wanted to ask you that!" He whines jokingly and I laugh.

"Shut up you dork" I giggle and smile into the kiss. "If I'm not mistaken, I think we have a promposal to get rid of"

* * *

"Babe, while we're at it with the questions" Grayson starts and I turn my attention away from my sketching block to him. The thing is that since I'm here so often I need to have my normal life here too, so I bought a block and some pencils to keep here.

"I was thinking that maybe you'd wanna come with me to my cousin's wedding next weekend?" Grayson asks and it catches me completely off guard "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked-"

"No no, of course I want to. I just don't know if I should meet your whole family yet" I explain my concerns and he smiles at me.

"Of course you should. I want you to meet them, and I know they're dying to meet you too" he says and I think about it, how bad could it be? I mean, it's not like Grayson would leave me alone there. Also, everything I've heard of his family is good stuff, so I should be good right?

"Alright I'll go, if you promise me to not leave me alone at any time" I say and he laughs.

"Not even when you need to pee?" He asks and I laugh, I didn't thought of that.

"Yeah that's the only exception. But even then you'll have to stand right outside waiting for me" I say and walk up to where he's sitting on his bed across the room. I reach out my pinky to him and he shakes it lightly.

"I promise" he says and with one swift movement he brings me down to the bed with him. I straddle him and he puts his hands on my hips.

"You wanna have a little bit of fun?" I bend down and whisper in his ear, and I can tell that he gets excited because he puts his hands on my ass instead and squeezes it lightly.

———————smut smut smut————————
"I always wanna have a little bit of fun with you" he says and smoothly flips us over so that he's on top, and he starts planting wet kisses down my neck. I throw my head back, allowing him to plant even more kisses and he does so, and moves down to my collar.

Before I know it, our clothes are off and his member is by my entrance. Without any warning he thrusts into me and I need to grab the sheets to even stay in place. He holds my hips down and kisses me passionately, maybe to stop me from moaning but I don't mind. I don't think I'll ever get tired of his lips and the way they taste.

We both finish and lay down, panting, next to each other.

"Was that fun enough for you, my princess?"
————————
I realized it's been way to long since we had some adult content ;) even though this was extremely cut short, it's at least something. Thanks for reading!